Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

GPL, I really want to believe in choice A, but as this is a public forum and anyone can join, including perverts, choice B might be closer to the truth. It looks like a selfie. I doubt a proper wife would violate her husband's privacy like that, even with his consent.

I was quite tempted to reply directly to the post in a polite way. However, as active threads are seen at the top of the board, any response would fulfill the poster's desire for more exposure. Time to be a squirrel and look away until the mods delete it.

Oh, I assumed they had, since I didn't see it (thank goodness)

it was just a little inconvenience 😉

Mocha, you didn't miss much. You had to enlarge the image to see it 😉

Someone get the tweezers! 😄

oh you beat me

bahhhaha

skintester, that was a joke after my own heart ❤️

There is such a thing called the "crop" feature...ugh I did not want to wakeup to this 😕

People! there are medical forums for such things.

Agreed.  I enjoy a p3nis just as much as anyone...but I do not like to be attacked by random ones that come from out of nowhere.  I have to be mentally prepared for an eyeful of such things.  lol

"Attacked by random ones that come out of nowhere," oh man I have the funniest mental image in my head right now. Thanks for humoring my inner 14-year-old boy.

😂. Ninja p3nis!!!  

annec322 - that comment made my day. Bwahahaha!

You can't type the word...but you can post a pic if you want apparently lol

I tried to call and report it since sometimes that's faster than the mods...but the CS agent I got doesn't know how to look at Beauty Talk.  She thinks I'm seeing that picture because my computer has a virus.  *facepalm*

EDIT-okay, off the phone with the first rep...called back and got a different woman.  She said she would take care of getting the picture taken down for us.  Yay.  

facepalm is an understatement ! lord

**bleep** p3nis computer viruses!  lol

How on earth could reporting an inappropriate photo be construed as having a computer virus??

She's computer illiterate I guess.  I tried explaining it further but she just said BT wasn't coming up on her computer so she couldn't see what I was talking about.  I've had other CS agents pull up BT no problem...so I assume it depends on who answers the phone.

I'm currently on hold after calling for the second time on some returns that never went through from September.  Fun, huh?  The CS agent even said she thought my account was suspended while my missing refunds were being looked into but that info doesn't seem likely to me.  I'm feeling aggravated right now...

The TATCHA blotting papers are so pretty that I am very seriously considering repurposing them to make fancy origami rather than using them on my face.

do it !

I like Lush's I Love Juicy and Big shampoos for clarifying. I have fine, oily hair.

I probably prefer Big slightly more, but I use both regularly.

I like to clarify 2-3 times per week because my oily hair and the fact that I swim a lot, so I want to prevent any chlorine buildup. I usually use Big one day a week and I Love Juicy one or two days, just depends on the week and how my hair is doing. You can definitely use either intermittently.

3 Replies
testing