Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Anonymous Insider

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Well depends. Next year is a major anniversary for Urban Decay (1996, so next year is 20 years), so I'm holding onto mine in case they do some bonkers sets.

Ohhh, this is good to know. Maybe there will be a 'Honey' re-release? 😮

Anonymous Insider

If it is honey pencil I'm going to probably need some epic willpower not to get whatever set it comes in.

This makes me want to save them. I forgot about 2016 being UD's 20th. 

I'm so on the fence because this time around includes fragrance and I've been pining after Roses de Chloe lol. 

Anonymous Insider

Hm, well there is the one hand of 20% off Chloe or seeing what the bonus is around the Valentines promotions? Since 4k points is a hefty chunk I'd say wait. RdC isn't going to be discontinued anytime soon.

You're right, in the mean time I think I might try to see if I can find it discounted down to a really great price somewhere.

Anonymous Insider

Overstock has it for $34 and they just sent out 10% coupons, but you'd have to pay shipping. Still not shabby, to pay less I think you'd be looking at a decant.

Um, there's a **bleep** on the front page. Why is there a **bleep** on the front page?

ETA: Apparently I'm not allowed to say p3nis.

Oh geesh!  I take a one day absence and I miss this????   So not fair!   

I was lamenting this as well. I always miss all the excitement (look, another bad great joke!).

Oh my...I think I saw the thumbanail on my phone wen i was half asleep, and I didnt open the link...Goood thing they took out soon....

Phew, thank god for sleeping in and missing this! I remember it happened late one night a few months ago as well. I was surprised it was taken down in decent time considering the lateness of the hour (but so grateful!)

It took quite a while for it to come down. No pun intended. OK, maybe some pun intended. 😉

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lol, joz. You are too funny! XD

yay peen puns ! 

You can' t post something as casual as  boo bs on here!  Lol!

There should be a phallus alert.

i'm amused. maybe we should take bets on how long it'll stay up.

i say three more hours. it's a saturday and still quite early on the west coast. 

I can't help but wonder: is it really a well-meaning wife who wants to find some relief for her husband's ill-placed eczema, or is it just a dude who likes showing unsuspecting forum-goers his junk?

1 Reply
testing