Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

hope the admissions ofc woks with you - so stressful! 😞

It finally went through at 3am but I spoke to them this morning and they received IT's email so they extended the deadline.

Phew!!

I understand the feeling! Good luck with your applications!

Sending good vibes in your way and everything goes well!

Projecting good luck vibes at you!! I just finished law school in May, and I'm a major procrastinator, so I know all about "oh god deadline-threatening server malfunctions" stuff.

This was the latest deadline so I've been working on all the others and thought I would have the extra few days to further perfect this one. Ironically it's my alma mater that gave me the most amount of headache to apply.

Omg I know exactly how this feels!  It happened to me last time I had to renew my pharm license.  I was so nervous but luckily it came back at the last minute and I was able to submit my application.

I called IT and they sent an email to admissions but I don't know if they'll still let me submit tomorrow. 

I just keep refreshing the page and chugging more wine when it doesn't load.

Yikes!  I hope they fix the issue and let you submit tomorrow!  That's such a nightmare!  

I received an interesingly labeled/declared package today. 

It was $15 "Soup" from Korea. I am expecting multiple packages from Korea (so slowwwww) so I had fun guessing which package it was that I was expecting, or whether I actually hysterically received soup in the mail:

image.jpeg

To my (slight) disappointment, it wasn't soup. It was this gorgeous History of Whoo red lip balm I was expecting. The packaging!!

image.jpeg

DON'T eat it!

Cute soup 🙂

Isn't it?! All soup companies should start packaging soup in cute little lipstick tubes. Maybe I should make a prototype and patent it!

Anonymous Insider

Then I'd have to eat at least 100 of them to feel full! I can't afford. Whoo has some cute packagings. 

Best looking soup I've ever seen 😄 lol

sadly, it's not very tasty.

My Instagram is acting up and the app will randomly quit after I scroll through a few pics. So apologies if it seems I've been ignoring all y'all there. I'm double tapping your photos in spirit.

I thought I found you the other day, and followed you, and then didn't get a follow back.... and then was sad

Situation rectified! (Lemme know if it didn't work.)

Nope but I unfollowed and refollowed you so it would notify. My IG isn't the same as my BT username 

Well now in addition to following you, I'm following a stranger who friended me, but seems to have some nice photos. So ... yay, friendship?

testing