Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

I don't know if this is an option, or something you would like. But I think a floating shelf would look really nice above your vanity. You could display your TF boxes and other things up there, but they would still be easily accessible and you'd have more table space to work on.

Great idea shannon, I will look for the floating shelf. The TF Boys are in the box on the right so I want to keep them on the table.But others can go in 🙂

Ooooh my precious! I spy Laduree! I have that Anna Sui organizer in black. I love all those little acrylic organizers with the roses. 

Thanks pixie, the pink with roses is actually from Daiso (its a jap dollar store here) & it was 2 or 3$ the cutest stuff i ever got at that price 🙂

I spy... A lot of Tom Ford, guerlain holiday, lauduree blush petals, Givenchy confetti powder! If I had this vanity I would just stare at its beauty all day 😄 

I know right, so many pretties that we dont want to use 🙂

Beautiful! I love what you've done with the place 😉

Merci 🙂

This is gorgeous! I need to clear out my vanity it's all clutter right now

I swear I have to clean out my vanity every couple weeks cause of the clutter and fingerprints😜. It's neverending.  

I am getting annoyed on myself whenever I open the TF box and see my fingerprints 😞

Thanks NJ, reminds me that I have too many stuff 😉 

This is beautiful!  I hope you enjoyed the re-arranging.  I know that I always find it so calming. 

Me too!   It becomes the weird zen like experience of sorting and polishing every time!  

I find it calming too sfm and a good way to remind myself of wat i have 🙂

so. many. pretties.  LOVVVVVVVVEEEE!!

As far as rearranging, do you sit and do your makeup here or do you organize here and apply elsewhere?

Thanks, I do my make up here only. To the left I have my mirror  and the table light. I m planning to switch to a simple human mirror soon 🙂

Hmm, okay you could stack the TF and put them in the corner where cup holder (with the flag in it) is.  For palettes one of those letter stands (sorry I don't know the technical name) should give you more space while displaying the palettes.

That's an awesome idea, I will try that, thank u elleelleg 🙂

A review under the UD Vault:

Capture.PNG

Hey you...that soapbox is taken 😕

pushes person off soapbox!  My turn!!!!  

First-I did not spend the money to get a silly red card.  I spent it cause I have some expendable income and colouring my face makes me happy.

Second- no one truly believes they need anything in the luxury realm.  When they say that it's all figuratively speaking.

Need = want really bad  

Third- telling people to relax does not relax them. It rials them up (am I the only one?) Sing us a lullaby instead.  

Steps down and hands over the conch

testing