Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Haha!  I was wondering this too - I am almost at 1k and nada, but I haven't been on BT that long so I just figured that was the reason.  

I have over 500 and I'm not there yet. I thought it was supposed to happen when you hit around 400 but evidently not all the time 🙂

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! Kind of fun, eh? 🙂

HOF - so coool, congratulations 🙂

Congratulations! I got excited when mine happened too (400 hearts), but I was still so new on the boards that I didn't post about it and no one noticed. 😉 I might make a post when I reach 10,000.

You definitely should - that's a huge accomplishment!

I felt the same lol. Congrats =D

Congratulations ! Just noticed I made it too 🙂 I shall consider it an achieved goal lol  

Congrats! 🙂

Nice! Right back at ya. It's fun for sure!

I will be excited when I reach that level! Congrats 🙂

I spent my day cleaning up the vanity and this is my present arrangement. I am thinking of getting an organizer fr my eye palettes which are in the drawer. Any recommendations to improve are welcome 🙂

vanity.JPG

perhaps a larger vanity might be better if you want to display the tom ford boxes. Its a beautiful arrangement but cluttered in the long run. maybe display only 1 tom ford box like the black one with gold edges and make some of your brushes and lippies a priority to display and the rest in a rack or organizer on maybe a smaller table off to the side. I would definitely display the guerlain meteorites and that pink perfume bottle. and the cards or pictures in the back would look nice hanging on the wall. i love the flag in the back 😉

Thank u cutiecocolove - I like that flag too, I got it years ago wen i moved here and its a memory 😉

Look at all those lovely TF boxes 🙂 I am eager to see what you plan to do - All my table space is taken up by things now - I think I have to build up now, just not quite sure how to do it

This is the issue I am having!

I got a large, vertical vanity mirror and what I've seen as storage solutions that I can build "up" are largely obscured by this mirror. And the mirror is a nice one, so I'd feel guilty getting rid of it.

The struggle is real libel & zpsid. I have two drawers underneath with all my eye palettes hidden there 😉

I just knew that was you from the thumbnail!  Where's your big spinning thing? 

Silly me I thought i would just have stuff to fill that spinning organizer in the beginning lol....

Hearts that spinning thing was overflowing so I m giving it away, this is wat happens wen I buy everything i see 😉

27 Replies
testing