Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Glossier is on sale, so at least that's a bright spot 🙂

i know 😉 

fateful timing !

This is beauty related, because it's beeeyooooteeeful!

Please enable or disable me. I love leopard and this is half off. Plus I can get 11.99% back from Top Cashback. 

Should I get it? Or just calm down and move along?

image.jpg

I personally love cheetah/leopard-print. I think it will go with anything and dress your outfit up in an instant. I would get it! I love it- gorgeous ❤️

Um , just get it before someone else does already!   At that price it's too good to pass up.  

LOL hearts, I hear ya!

Based on your answers to others' questions, I say buy it... Some things are worth paying for and sounds like you'll regret not getting this 🙂

You need it, pixie!

I love handbags so I am enabling u. I love this print 🙂 If u dont have something like this get it and its on sale too...

Thank you dior, enabling has been activated LOL!

lol.... pixe post a pic on the haul thread wen u get it, i wanna see ;). My palm is twitching to get a bag, but will wait for christmas now 😛 Its a nice bag 🙂

I sure will! I've obsessed about it all day. Price is great,on my way to buy it now 😄

yayy 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Since you love leopard, why not? I personally don't like calf hair fabric, but it would look awesome with leopard print.

I'm also considering whether to buy a handbag whose design is same with the one I already have but color (pattern) is different....I can't make up my mind.

ooo, now I'm not a leopard print person myself, but this is very nice. I guess it depends if you see yourself getting real use out of it or if you're in need of an upgrade then get it. If I have another, relatively new bag that does the job, then I wouldn't.

If that logic makes sense lol

I need an upgrade. My everyday bag is falling apart. I think I would use this everyday. I've been searching for a pretty, useful leopard bag for a long time. I'm really picky about leopard/cheetah prints. Some look really cheap. But this one...so pretty!!

If that's the case then go for it! It's a good deal

pJ says YES!

do you love it because it is half off or because you love it?

if it is because you love it, and you can afford to buy it, I would say yes.  Half off plus rebate is a pretty sweet deal.

eta- but the real question is, does it have room for pugs? 😄

I love it because I love it. I saw it first at Neimans and it was on sale, but still over $300. So I started digging around and found it at Lord & Taylor for $199. It seemed meant to be. 

It doesn't have room for a pug though, the one downfall of this bag LOL!

Thanks Mocha! 🙂

image.jpgYou know what's beautiful?  Backyard visitors. image.jpgimage.jpg

Cutest visitors ! 🙂

16 Replies
testing