Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Take care and I hope that you feel better soon.  ::hugs::

Awh you poor thing..I hope you feel better soon and wish you a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear that- hope you are doing better now!

Ouch, what a terrible night 😞 I wish you a speedy recovery. Fell better soon!

Oh no! Wishing you a speedy recovery, njattana. So glad you'll be okay!

Oh I hope you will be better soon , been there done that many times. I know you mostly don't feel like eating when in too much pain but not eating properly just makes the things worse. Take care and get well soon Hun. I am sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way.

Oh no, I hope ur ok and u feel better! 

Oh no! I hope you're ok! 😞

I know this time of the year is the best deals wise (and I loooove deals), but for some reason by this time I feel so 'spent' on purchases it is hard to buy more (especially after the 20% off sale). Even the nice Promos start looking less enticing than how I saw some mediocre ones earlier in the year. 

I dont know know if it's the weather or what. I've noticed this now two years in a row- not sure I paid much attention to my spending habits before then 😕

I always look forward to the part of the year, but I think I've spent way to much money already. I don't even feel that excited for Black Friday sales anymore. 

I guess in a way it's a true feeling of the holiday Spirits- more about people, family, friends & spirit of peace & love. My family always only gifted to kids- not adults and luckily now that we've grown our new families are very similar. Presents aren't a big part of our holidays but rather being together with family and food, food and more food!!! Lol

Yes I almost feel drained or exhausted from it all and have also been passing on deals and promos they do seem blah..I suppose it's a good thing for the ol' cc. Also I do think it's the weather too..

Yeah my hubby & cc will be happy. 😕

YOU GUYS, I THINK I WON A THING! I entered Rachel Barkule's skincare giveaway and she emailed me today saying I won! 

Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 10.27.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-17 at 10.27.10 PM.png

I'm so excited. It has been a difficult month, and this is such an amazing gift. Rachel is a very nice person and offered to help me if I had any questions on how to use the products. Look at all the egg things to try haha!

That's awesome!  What a great prize.

Congrats! So many fun things to try!!

congrats!!  have fun with all of those 😄 

Congrats it's so fun to win something! Enjoy!

Oh yay how fun! Congrats! Enjoy the products! 😄

Woohooo!   That's fantasitc!!!!  Look at all those goodies!   Just wow!   Enjoy!    

Anonymous Insider

Congrats 😄

21 Replies
testing