Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

That's it...I need to find violet atom.  I almost bought it many times..then didn't.  Going to Nordstrom's site now...wish me luck!  And thanks

I too can't do orgasm any more...in this context.  Been there, done that.

which multiple ? 🙂

Copacabana. 

Am I the only one that starts humming Manilow's famous tune whenever that particular name is mentioned?!  😄

Nope.  That's exactly what I just did.

they fell in love....

Aww. I like this one. And I think your assessment of the above is probably pretty accurate. I find that this one applies pretty lightly anyway, and I always apply with my fingers, but I smear it on my cheeks rather than patting it. I don't think that patting it would be very efficient.

Today wasn't too much better than yesterday, I ended up in the emergency department because of that toe that wouldn't stop bleeding. Apparently it was ripping the skin underneath and damaging my nailbed so the whole thing had to be cut into and taken off...that is after 6 needles to freeze it 

OMG,,, that's too bad. Feel better soon.

Thanks Fatima

Oh no, that's terrible!! >.< I hope things start looking up soon!

Thanks SHolmes221, today is Canadian Thanksgiving so turkey always helps 🙂

Hope you feel better soon, rest your feet up and put them in ridiculously cozy socks! I can't imagine 6 needles, my last ingrown toenail I only had one and bawled like a baby in front of the really cute student doctor...

Sadly with the amount of gauze and dressing I can't wear socks on that foot but I have them propped up on pillows. Oh no! Yeah it's not fun, they hurt way more than normal needles I found.

Feel better soon!  Sounds like you need to put your feet up (literally) and watch some good movies tonight!

Thanks, will be binge watching some Scandal tonight!

Oh my goodness. So sorry! I hope you heal up quickly and aren't suffering too much because of it...

Thanks Gwen, I'm keeping myself to a strict schedule of pain medications which is helping

Ouch!!  Feel better soon.

Thanks GC

Oh honey! That sounds awful, I'm so sorry.

Thanks Meg, the worst was honestly the freezing, everything after that I couldn't feel and the sounds I tried to not listen to.

testing