Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

What kind did you get of natural deodorant? I got the LaVanila. I want to like it but not quite sure it's cutting it. What I really want is the Tom Ford neroli  portofino deodorant...when I have that spare $50 for deodorant LOL

I got Le Couvent des Minimes from Ulta. I just sniffed it, it smells quite refreshing but I just don't know yet. This is gonna be my first time venturing into natural deodorant. 

I just changed my iPhone lock screen background to this, and I am so comforted by it. This was an image of the NARS 2015 Spring 'Nude Scene' Collection from MakeupAndBeautyBlog... Somehow she had this image perfectly sized for a phone background. So happy.

IMG_7848.PNG

This IS soothing. Like a warm sweater. I love it! It makes me want to change my home screen, which is currently donuts. Ugh. 

It is just like a warm sweater. Or some lovely handmade clay bowls.

St. Paul de Vence! Oh this is lovely.

That's the one piece I have from the collection!

Mines always baby animals or a picture of my little brother 😄 I love yours though!

This is so pretty, the colors are really soothing. My wallpapers are just some random things I took photos of

Spoiler
Los Angeles Civic Center Metro Station staircase, taken at about 1:30 am. The picture is not perfectly centered because I wasn't trying to stand there alone in the middle of the night to get it perfect... Downtown is not the best place to do that. And some wallpaper that was on the ceiling of a bowling alley I was at not too long ago lol.

IMG_8330.PNG
IMG_8331.PNG

Oh, I love your lock screen, malday! That's beautiful!

Thank you gwenhwyfar! I recently changed it from a nice dark floral photo because I needed something more hi-res for my new phone 🙂

Actually I really love your pictures Malday!.  My wallpaper are pictures I've taken also

Spoiler
IMG_0658.jpg
IMG_0659.jpg

Thank guzelkiz! Yours are nice and colorful, I like them 🙂

Thank you!

Love!!!! I have the Gucci.

Pretty! But there is already so much temptation everywhere these days and specially on BT , I don't want to order a makeup item everytime I look at my cell phone 😄

True, but I already have the one item I loved most from this collection. I just have a thing for seeing all of the items side-by-side... It's my equivalent to having a sexy celebrity wallpaper. 😉

Question: Does Ulta have a 20% off sale around the same time as Sephora's? I'm trying to plan my spending and I'm not familiar enough with Ulta and their promotional patterns to know for sure when to get some of my essentials that are available at both places. 

Side Note: Ulta doesn't carry NARS products? I'm kinda shocked about that.

I'm also interested in this! I just (accidentally) became Platinum at Ulta, so I need to learn all the tips and tricks.

Having a blah kind of day but I put on TF Francesco. Just one lipstick and I already feel better. GC is onto something- she is my biggest lipstick enabler right now

My happiness levels have just spiked!

2 Replies
testing