Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Thanks! Yes I was 🙂 kvd is a bigger deal to me, but both are an honour. 

Woah!  That is AMAZING kb!!!  Great job!!

very cool!

What's your IG, KB? Nvm, looked up the katvondbeauty page. Congratulations!!! 😄

Yay! And thanks 🙂

@kbeeble 🙂

That is wicked cool...congratulations!

Am I missing something here- I keep seeing all these Star Wars themed things (the CoverGirl collection, Coffeemate creamer, and even the mailer we got from JoAnn has Star Wars stuff on it) is there a new movie coming out or something?  What the heck is going on?

Yes! Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens will be in theaters in December. 🙂

Wow really?  They didn't learn after the last 3 they came out with?  😕  Well that explains it though.  Thanks for letting me know!  I was so confused! haha

The makeup is the part that confuses me.

Also, since you mentioned it... creamer???

Makeup is weird for sure.

Haha yes creamer!  Like this:

IMG_0282.jpg

I did not see it at my local Kroger grocery this morning, but, there is hope. 

While on the Target website, I found this:  

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 10.53.32 AM.png

It's coming.  SOON! 

I also love your idea of stocking up and freezing. So much awesome. So much joy. Spread over so many months. 

Ohh you know I saw that in the Target ad and that's one of the reasons I came here and asked.  

Yes exactly!  

OMG, I work in an office with 80 geeks, oops, electrical engineers. I NEED this to bring in to the office. Where did you find it?

I haven't actually seen it in person.  I saw this on Instagram.  But if I find it I will be totally excited and post here because I am a huge nerd too!  Oh and p.s. my brother is an electrical engineer 😉

I will definitely keep my eyes open when shopping. I Googled, and there is a Darth Vader one as well. I am one of the geeks/engineers in my office. This will bring great joy to our break room. 

Omg did you happen to see what flavor the Darth Vader one is?  I'm actually really excited about this and I just ran out of creamer at home so I think I'm going to go on a quest to the grocery stores around here to see if I can find one.  Let me know if you do happen to find it.  

Oh and incidentally if you don't need to open it right now it's perfectly fine to freeze creamer.  I do it all the time in the fall when the pumpkin spice ones are out so I can save them for later when I can't buy them anymore.

guzelkiz~~~You mean to tell me that I can have my beloved Pumpkin Spice creamer ALL year round if I freeze it? The heavens have opened and the harps are playing! I love this idea! Thank you!!!

Yes, bem564, you totally can!  I usually  buy a couple bottles towards the end of the season and put them in the big freezer we keep in our garage.  Then whenever I want I just take it out and leave it in the fridge to thaw overnight and voila!

This is the most absurd thing I've ever seen and I need it in my life!  Although they kind of gave up on the name.  Why not Spaced Latte?  Or Spiced Wookie? Wookie Cookie?? 

testing