Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Stay safe!The wind looks pretty bad, I am staying in!

We're in now.  Generator is going.  I think today should be s cuddles day from this point forward.  I wonder if they'll deliver pizza in this weather?  Lol. 

Omg!!!!   Do you see it????   The sun!!!! 

I just ordered pizza, may b they are still goin to do it lol... with wine its not a bad idea right ๐Ÿ˜‰ The sun - pls come back I miss you!!!!

Nope.  Pizza places are all without power.  

Aww... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Dats okay.  I love tuna sandwiches!  

I see its calmed down. Hope its not windy tomoro, I wanna go out ๐Ÿ™‚ Stay safe!

Ha, last time this happened we had planned a potluck bbq and had twenty friends over๐Ÿ˜œ. Half of whom you've met!  We lit the house up and used the generators to light the lasers and smoke machine!  No stopping us!  

It's insane outside! I'm just hoping the power doesn't go out here

You still have power?   We have a generator going now.  

Our friends came by and were showing us pictures of this tree that fell on a woman.  The firemen had to saw it off of her.:(.  I would rather not have seen.  

Oh no! That's terrible ๐Ÿ˜ž

Yes we still have power, there are trees across the street from us which so far haven't fallen either so *knocks on wood* so far so good. I don't want to complain about the rain since we needed it so badly but this storm is too much. I heard there is supposed to be another one tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜ž

Well as long as we're expecting it.  Everything is secure now.  We're good!  Bring it!  

Stay safe!

Forget the boats, IS YOUR MAKEUP COLLECTION OK? Don't let it blow away!

Except for my cat pilfered beautyblenders, the makeups  is safe.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Your cat is fashioning the blenders into a makeshift raft in case it gets blown out to sea.

I knew my cat was up to something!   She's got a lifejacket.  I don't understand her thought processes.  

Are they nice boats?

Sounds awful!

Ha, one of them was.  It's been collected.  The other remains unclaimed.  What's most likely going to happen is people will be coming home from work later and notice their boat isn't moared where it should be and come out looking for it.   Unless we've got a straggler.  People will moar their boats here for three month periods if they don't want to pay for a license.  It's dumb.  If you're going to abandon you boat that long make sure you've got two anchors down and someone to look out for it:/ 

Of course the nice one was collected...

Good luck!!!  I don't envy you!

Stay safe!  

testing