Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Yeah?  I think I'd be some sort of  Trill and Cardassian mixture.   I let my emotions guide me too much to be a Vulcan.  

upload_4964991288231001132.gif

Good luck Captain!

Yes!!!  I swear doing lashes irritates the sinuses!   This happens way too often!   

YES!!!!

6b7851dda2ae6b4dae5127ec7073f46e.jpg

OMG yes!!! ❤️

Ugh... the WORST.

LOL just recovering from a cold so I know that feeling!! Except mine is with my lipstick... had to be extra careful this week not to smudge it all over when I sneeze with a tissue in my hand!

Went to India for a month. I was able to go to a beauty store since I wanted to see what sort of brands they had. The store did have the usual Revlon, L'Oreal, and Maybelline along with Lakme and a few other brands.

The only brand I bought from was Chambor - just a matte lipstick and a waterproof mechanical eyeliner. Both products are creamy and last long, but the liner isn't great in the waterline. 😛 

Just wanted to know if anyone had ever tried anything from that line before? Or Lakme? 

Oooh, this reminds me of when I went to a department store in Madrid (El Corte Inglés—the English cut, apparently referring to a cut of a suit). Anyway, the cosmetics section was laid out like any American department store's, with the same big international brands (Lancome, Estee Lauder, etc.) ... and a Maybelline section. I wish I'd taken a picture.

TK I went to the same store!  I looved Madrid!  I wish I could go back!  

I haven't tried or even heard of these two brands but I love finding local cosmetics when I travel.  

So the # of hearts I have right now is 6969.

Cool.

Ha!  Not anymore!

I had a feeling someone would do something like that! haha.

ouhhhhhhh, my heart count is very sixy!   image.jpg

So many hearts, Hearts,,,see we all love you 😉

I should have done something like this! I'm now over 7000, haha. How do you haz so mannnyyy??!!!

Because she IS "hearts" after all. LOLLL

I don't know.  Maybe I talkz too much.  

If you talk too much, what does that make me???  I'm trailing right behind you at 15k+ 😄

1 Reply
testing