Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Everyone has their own passion.  I shouldn't have been so harsh...scent is very personal.  One of those days...

The packaging though...gorgeous...

Oh, no, I wasn't offended. Sorry if I came across that way. Today has been weird. Let's just chalk it up to end-of-the-weekend blues. 🙂

You get a hug!  

Good!  I didn't mean to offend.  Weird for me too....a little overwhelmed juggling the pre school starting again with my kids and actual work...then...BT is just the icing.

i've found that anything with "mimosa" i particularly dislike. unless it's a beverage.

it's a shame because cardamon is divine, imo

I trekked to Nordstrom just to see how those two would smell together. Oh well, guess I saved myself $60.

I miss BT. I haven't been here in a long time. I occasionally lurk in here but I haven't posted in a while. I also haven't bought anything from Sephora for months now. Shocking! I used to make purchases here weekly. I don't know nothing has excited me on Sephora lately. It's crazy if someone were ever to tell me I wouldn't buy anything from Sephora for a month I would say they're crazy let alone a few months. Has anyone else felt that way about places they love/shop at?

I've missed you. Hopefully, you're enjoying your shopping break.

Well I wish I could say I'm on a shopping break but... I'm spending more $$$ then ever out here in Asia! In my defense everything is so cheap!

I've been keeping up w/ your blog! I love that you're really active on it 🙂

Good to see you back.

I do get bored...with certain places....

Maybe I'm just in a Sephora rut now but I know with fall coming I'll be back!

I'm having way too much fun in Taiwan buying all the things I have a hard time getting hold off back home 🙂

What did you get!!!!  I'd love to send you funds and have you pick up a few things for me!!!  So jealous and happy for you both!!!

Sooooo many things! I have a blog post on it. I'm not allowed to share links here buuuuut it's on the share your blog links thread 😉 soooooo many goodies! 

Yes! I feel that I go through shopping cycles. I'm the same with ModCloth. I used to be obsessed, but the only purchase I made this year was in February, and that was just to use up some store credit. As for Sephora, I was MIA for a while because work got crazy. But now this weekly color challenge has brought me back, plus the new fall/holiday products are tempting me.

I always check out your pics on that thread (ciber berry looked gorgeous on you!).

Fall collection will for sure get me! Too many pretties. I was working on my blog and I just moved abroad so maybe that has something to do with it as well.

Oh, thank you, Layne, that's so nice of you to say. 🙂

And yeah, if I moved abroad, I'd be spending my pocket money on exotic new things, not rando eyeshadows or something.

Guess what idiot just bought a buncha things on ModCloth? 😄 To be fair, I had some leftover store credit and some of my T-shirts are moving from "shirt" to "pajama" phase ... but still. Whoops!

I too just got a dress from modcloth after reading your reply! I'm blaming you for this purchase 😛

I've been buying all the sheet masks by arms can carry a day O.O 

I don't know how I'm going to take everything back with me when it's time to go home! lol

Layne!  We've missed you too!  I know how you feel actually.  Nothing at Sephora has been exciting the last couple weeks.  I just come on here to chat with everyone.

I think that's what I'm going to do! Stick around and enjoy all of you guys' companies 😉

what diptyque candle should i get next ? i've been quite loyal to figuier but would like to know others' experiences / thoughts ......

13 Replies
testing