Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Congratulations on the new Baby Boy!

Congratulations BK! Babies are a blessing.

YAY! That's lovely news! Congrats to BK Heart

Yay congrats BK!!

Congratulations Blackkitty!! 

Congrats to Blackkitty!

Yay! Congratulations, Blackkitty! Hope we get to see baby kitty soon! 🙂

Congrats to BK and baby BK!! What are we going to name him? Group vote, right?

Wonderful news! Congratulations to BK 🙂

Yay yay yay! Boys are the best! Congratulations, blackkitty! After seeing you, I know he'll be beautiful.

Congrats to BK!

i also posted a response in the TF thread because she'll probably see that first 😉 

Congrats to her!

A son is a good thing!

Oh yay for BK!!!  Thanks GC for letting us know!  

Yay! Congrats (when she sees this). Thanks for letting us know.

Its not directly beauty related but I don't know where else to share it and I am so excited that I MUST have to tell you guys this long story.

I can count on my fingers the times when my husband bought a gift for me instead of handing me money to buy it myself.Some 6 or 7 yrs ago at our wedding anniversary he bought a little pendant and earrings set for me but unfortunately I lost Pendant somewhere. Whenever I saw those matching earrings I felt kind of guilty ( I think you can understand its not for that piece of jewelry but the sentiment attached with it ) .

A few days ago while arranging my closet I saw a handbag I haven't used for a long tome so I put my lipstick and a few other things in it when I went outside. Just now I tried to take the lipstick out of it but couldn't find it. Checking thoroughly I felt a little hole in the lining so I pulled it to make it big enough to take out my lipstick and guess what was there inside along with the lipstick,,, YES,, my long lost pendant. I am sooooooo happy to find it  😄

Finding a sentimental item that you thought was long gone is an amazing feeling! Who would've thought rearranging a closet would lead to such an excellent find! I am so happy for you.

Yay! Soo happy that you found it:)

Awesome! Reunited and it feels soo good! Sorry, I had to!

Thanks Ladies 🙂 

I'm so glad you found it!  Also, I feel like I must now go watch the last episodes of SATC 🙂

testing