Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Lol is there any way to give your  comment 100 bonus hearts????

Its the thought that counts!  lol  ...now we just need to find some fat, naked products to rub on our eyes...

Urban Decay, you're up, if anyone can make a chunky naked palette it's you! 

Please don't give them any ideas. 😛 

I deny any responsibility for anything they do without paying me first.  

A UD fat naked palette! LOL  I'd buy it.

So would I!  But if anyone asks it wasn't my idea! 

Personally, chunky dunk sounds like something on a Dunkin Donuts menu. But I may just be in a donut frame of mind today.....

that's what i thought of at first, too..hahaha..and full disclosure, i'm almost always in a donut frame of mind

Yes!  Like some kind of donut stick designed for dipping in your coffee!

tell me more about these donut sticks for coffee dipping..hehe

Anonymous Insider

LOL. Ohhh Nyx.

It actually makes me think of the 'wordbadonk-a-donk.

I say word loosely, because... well, slang.

Either way, it's a dumb name for a lip pencil/stick thing.

haahaha i find this so funny! I own at least one or two lip products from alllll of Nyx's different lip lines (soft matte lip creams, butter glosses, matte lipsticks etc). However I own no Chunky Dunks...they just never appeal to me. I guess it's just now that I'm realizing the name is probably why 😛 

it DOES sound fairly unpleasant! LOL

Chunky Dunk sounds like Ben & Jerry ice cream.  I am thinking of chocolate and chunky pieces of yummy chocolate'y stuff!

Wrong name for lip pencils!

I wish I had of thought of ice cream.  It sounded more like 12 year old toilet humour to me.  

Is it bad I want one because it sounds funny? 

No!  Lol!

I think bc of Chunky Monkey.

Don't forget Chubby Hubby.

I should get the chunky dunk in that brown.. or even better yet red.. TOO FAR?

UGH THIS NAME I CANT

This name makes me think of poo.  Just saying. LOL didn't they have a consumer testing panel?

LOL that's exactly what comes to mind for me...and apparently for a whole lotta folks on IG. 

5 Replies
testing