Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Wow I would've thought it was 2 totally different people!

I loved her as Jadis (the White Witch) in the Narnia movies! I love her in everything, she has such an otherwordly look on top of being a talented actress. I love that she is equally bad*ss playing a man or a woman.

upload_13725152937065663.gif

tilda004.jpg

I was impressed that she was also able to rock the androgynous of the arch angel Gabrielle in the movie Constantine. but yeah she def looked awesome in Narnia's the lion the witch and the wardrobe. 

The angel Gabriel is one of my favorite roles of hers, after Eve in Only Lovers Left Alive. Everyone should see this film. Two of the sexiest dream-babes of all time, one of the best soundtracks, plus beautiful photography and excellent overall writing and direction. She's also incredible in the Italian film I Am Love; she has such beautiful elegance and emotion.

image.jpg

I was totally torn between using Narnia and Constantine! 😄 She did such an awesome job as Gabriel too!

Love the Gabriel look!  

She is a goddess, no matter what look she rocks. Love her!

...what? wow!

OMG.  That's her???

Are we sure???

Wow.

I love that she's such a chameleon. She's mesmerizing.

One of my favorite transformations of hers:

upload_4640169985440822748.jpg

That's one of my faves, too!  

But I also like this.  She makes a lovely redhead.

Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 8.50.37 AM.png

Wow! I had no idea. I have a love/hate thing for Tilda. Every time I see her, first glance I don't get why everyone is so thrilled with her. Then I keep looking and realize that I'm fascinated and drawn in. She's like a cobra that mesmerizes the mouse before snapping!

I have that same issue with Missy Elliott. Lol. Resurfaced thanks to the Super Bowl. Thankfully I'm older now than I was when I first experienced the confusion and can embrace her now. 

upload_2339624307533891536.gif

Came here for Missy

same here!

No. Do not want. I want my sexy androgynous Tilda back. Who is this imposter?!

WAT??  That is Tilda?

I want to meet her plastic surgeon and do whatever she got done when the time comes!  That's amazing!  She looks fifteen to twenty years younger! 

Just makeup, tanning and a wig. 🙂

Sigh. 

tilda is my queen i adore her unabashedly 

testing