Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Absolutely! 

Awwww, he luuuuvs you!  

I will translate what he said from my man guidebook "aw dear, it's so nice that you covered up that big pimple even though I love you just the same either way" 

Ha!!!! He better!!!! No pimple gets by him.... Apparently no bad eye brow either. 

LOL that is histerical. Gotta love men! 😊

Yeah....they are something! 

This isn't specifically beauty related but I'm finally a Hall of Famer 🙂

I don't know when it switched over. I believe around 570 hearts. 

Congrats and woohoooooo! 😄

Woohooo!  "One of us!  One of us!  One of us!" 

Congrats ladies ❤️💖💞

Congrats.  Welcome!

Anonymous Insider

Gratz!

Anonymous Insider

This made me look over and realize I am too! Yayyyyy 😄 It took me a lot longer though lol I believe 1670.

Anonymous Insider

I just randomly noticed one day that I had made it to HoF as well. Congrats!!

Congrats ladies!

I have been nursing what I thought was a zit.  But I'm not sure anymore.  It is starting to look like an ant or some bite that has irrittaed my skin.  It does nothing but sit there. 

I am thinking of dabbing some medocine and slapping a band aid on it. 

How long have you had it?  Does it itch or sting?  I will say that when I get deep, cystic acne it can last quite a long time.  Bites I can usually tell the difference because they are less tender but more itchy.

Kinda peeved that I read on Temptalia that BECCA Champagne Pop is the same as layering Opal and Moonstone together :S

Ever since I started visiting her site more, I am saving a ton of money.  She keeps convincing me I have everything I am trying to buy in another item.  

Funny when I saw Champagne Pop I thought "I could just blend something to make that." Then I read the Temptalia review and was like Yes...$38 saved for next month's Bite Release

I didn't read it until after I'd already purchased mine. 😞

Which still hasn't shipped from the warehouse.  WTH Sephora?

When did you purchase yours? It took mine like 24 hours to ship after my confirmation email. 

testing