Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

this thread has worked hard and deserves a proper rest. please now post in RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY PART DEUX 

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/RANDOM-THOUGHTS-BEAUTY-PART-DEUX/td-p/2461692

Ok so I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. I've also been wanting to start a "random thoughts" thread...but I figured I'd separate the categories so that at least the "beauty" one is on the front page, rather than hidden in off topic. So, have a beauty-related thought but don't think it's worth starting a thread about ? Post it here !

today I got a facial at an extraordinarily nice spa. A real treat. And the results were immediate and truly great. But guys: she pulled out a clarisonic and a foamy cleanser for that first initial cleanse, and I nearly had a heart attack. Great for a lot of people but most of you know how I feel about those things !!!!!! Overall, as I said, it was great and my skin is happy. But sheesh.

SWATCH REQUEST THREAD HERE: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

(have fun wasting even more time in the...) VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD !!  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/td-p/1826210

RANDOM BEAUTY FACTS ABOUT YOU THREAD !

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/Random-Beauty-Facts-About-You/td-p/2409264

Anonymous Insider

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY

Sounds like cystic acne. Aside from using warm compresses to make them come to a head, sometimes cutting back on some types of foods like dairy help. Not sure how possible or recommendable that would be since you are nursing. They should subside within a couple of months after you wean.

I hear ha- oh how our DLO's cause such a hormonal imbalance! For me, it was dry skin- like dry, painful skin. I ended up at the derm's office in an attempt to save it along with of course trying every product (just like you not in the banned list). Good luck on your skincare recovery journey. I hope the mask is helping clear some of that up. In the meantime, hold your baby close and the thoughts of your skin troubles will disappear...for at least a few seconds 😉

Aww thanks 😀. Cuddling her makes it better, lol.

image.jpg

Cannot stop laughing! 😄 

My husband tells me I don't need to spend at Sephora or Ulta.

Take a sit, Mister!  You don't need a golf club membership, either. He golfs 3x a week.

Respect mine, and I will respect yours.  

Hehe, mine likes his helicopters and airplanes.   He never even tried telling me I couldn't have my pretties.  He does give me looks if things start pouring in the house though.  

Or Mac Ruby Woo from Riri Woo? LOL this was awesome 😄

Shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell my hubby that!   He thinks it's for him!  Wipes a tear. 😂

Omg that's histerical.  Love this! 🙂

This is hilarious!

My hubby would be relieved if I didn't own at least 75% of my collection (which is decent but nothing compared to a lot of BTers) and even happier if no more Sephora, Ulta or dept store bags/boxes would appear at our home- lol!

My brows were not created equal 😕

So I am not alone 😄

I've started applying growth serum to the 'evil twin' in the hopes she'll come around. (: 🙊 It actually is helping!

Mine seem to take turns being the good one. Sadly they never seem to want to work together.

LOL agree with you! I have this problem. Luckily I was blessed with nice shaped brows, so I don't mess with them much. I get threaded every few months or so, but they never seem to look the same. One of them naturally has a higher arch and the other one is naturally longer. 

Same(though I usually end up over correcting the longer one, so they take turns on that too). The higher arch on one always makes me look vaguely judgey. 

Ugh, I feel like I have an extreme case of this!!

Brows are cousins at best.... 

My left brow looks like it is on a diet compared to my right brow.  When I use a brow pencil, I only fill in the couple of spots on my left brow. 

It is a bit needy...that left brow.  Since the time I threatened to shave it off, it has stopped whining.  That's right.  Show it who's boss. 

LMFAO

Greenchilli - Lmao 

testing