RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

[ Edited ]

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Asche yay!! i didn't think it hurt at all, and after my touch up appointment, i am so in love with mine! i really regret not doing it sooner- it made my life so much easier Smiley Happy

I'm glad you're loving yours @unfungirl Smiley Very Happy I can't wait to get through the healing process and see what they actually look like. 

@Asche they faded a lot after the first treatment, so the second time she used a darker, cooler dye and it was perfect! the healing is a bit annoying but SO worth it!

Good to know @unfungirl! I go back for my second session at the end of June. Smiley Happy I'm really looking forward to getting them all finished.

I am getting my sister microblading for her birthday in July. She has barely visible eyebrows and has been filling them in daily, and finally mentioned that she'd been thinking about microblading (something that she will never get once she knows the cost).

I am pretty excited for her to get it done! But yeah, I know she will be concerned at first until it fades down to its less intense look after healing.

I hope you love yours!

That is such a wonderful birthday gift @NotCrocker! The price certainly isn't cheap (it definitely made me hesitate), but my brows have been bothering me for ages and they are on my face afterall. Some things are definitely worth the splurge, and for me, this was one of them. 

I hope your sister is thrilled with the results! The technician reassured me countless times about the entire process because she didn't want me freaking out about the intensity. Smiley Tongue Right now it honestly just looks like I overdid it with the ABH Dipbrow, hahaha. I am so happy with the shape of them though. Once they heal, I think they'll look amazing. Smiley Happy

I have so many deluxe sample foundations and stuff that are the wrong shade.

But I would really like to give some of them a real tryout so my idea is to go beg for some samples of the same products in shades light enough to mix them together and get the right shade? If possible. I am pretty pale.

@gingerleigh I would recommend getting a white foundation mixer. I am very pale so very few foundations match me. My favorite is the Manic Panic Dreamtone. I don't find it to change the formula of the foundation. You can find it at Walmart, Amazon and Hot Topic.

NYX also has a white mixer, but I don't like that one. Its thick and changes the foundation formula.

Thank you, I always forget that I mean to try out some things like a white mixer. I didn't even know Manic Panic had one.

@ShannonAlexis

[ Edited ]

Did you post this on Trades??  @gingerleigh

Yep, since Sephora stopped sending the selected samples......I also have random foundation foils showing up in my orders.

@wheeeee no not yet, I haven't gotten into doing trades yet. I was thinking could go into a Sephora store and ask for some shade light enough to mix the too-dark one with.

Like Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, and It Cosmetics if that is in stores anywhere.

[ Edited ]

Yea!  You can do that, too. Sounds like a great idea to make your own custom color blend!

[ Edited ]

Olive Garden sent this to me and made me laugh.  hahahahahaha!

Just nooooooooo!!!!!!!!  

Grad Party: 101
Tie a ribbon around each breadstick to make "breadstick diplomas". A+ guaranteed.

og.pngI don't see 'diplomas.'  Just a breadstick tied with a bow!  (that should not be there!)

This just slows you down on shoving a breadstick in your face. You gotta eat as many as possible! (And take the actual food you paid for home in a doggy bag.)

I'd happily take a breadstick diploma...or 20 Smiley Happy

Unlimited soup & breadstick diplomas for all!  

Why did I read that as "soap"???

-_-

Only the freshly showered will be allowed to take home a breadstick diploma.

Image result for wash hands gif

I just had to muffle a laugh at my desk!

You can't be dirty graduate.

You gotta be fresh.

You gotta be clean.

Then you can stroll up to Olive Garden like this to get that breadstick diploma.

Image result for bruno mars dancing gif

Those breadsticks look fancy as fudge.

They're also mastering the "black tie" look bwahahaha!!!!!!

Yea!  Food Thread worthy!!!!! hahahah!