Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Yea!  You can do that, too. Sounds like a great idea to make your own custom color blend!

Olive Garden sent this to me and made me laugh.  hahahahahaha!

Just nooooooooo!!!!!!!!  

Grad Party: 101
Tie a ribbon around each breadstick to make "breadstick diplomas". A+ guaranteed.

og.pngI don't see 'diplomas.'  Just a breadstick tied with a bow!  (that should not be there!)

This just slows you down on shoving a breadstick in your face. You gotta eat as many as possible! (And take the actual food you paid for home in a doggy bag.)

I'd happily take a breadstick diploma...or 20 🙂

Unlimited soup & breadstick diplomas for all!  

Why did I read that as "soap"???

-_-

Only the freshly showered will be allowed to take home a breadstick diploma.

Image result for wash hands gif

I just had to muffle a laugh at my desk!

You can't be dirty graduate.

You gotta be fresh.

You gotta be clean.

Then you can stroll up to Olive Garden like this to get that breadstick diploma.

Image result for bruno mars dancing gif

Those breadsticks look fancy as fudge.

They're also mastering the "black tie" look bwahahaha!!!!!!

Yea!  Food Thread worthy!!!!! hahahah!  

I 100% came here for the breadsticks, although I thought they were hot dogs with ribbons from the thumbnail!! They look delicious.  

hahahaha!

When I go to the mall and stay until closing I pick up OG because I am starving! 

I only eat their cheese raviolis and these breadsticks are still delicious!  

why stop there? I'm thinking spaghetti tassels 😄

hahahahahah!

That is some serious reaching from Olive Garden. Haha amazing.

I honestly can't remember the last time I finished a makeup item. Usually I rehome or trash if I don't like something or find a better product. I'm so close to finishing this powder!

IMG_1314.JPG

My Foreo Luna's battery gave out after over a year and a half run. Granted I did use it daily (more like 1-3x a week use between my bf and I), but color me impressed!!! I just recharged it last night and can't see if it's long-holding charge lasts another round like the first!

Wow, 1.5 years is impressive indeed!! I can only get about half a year on mine before the vibrations get too weak. I notice a huge difference after recharging.

On the topic of Luna, I actually stopped using this a month or two ago... I've been using my hands and so far have not seen any negative side effects...sooooo too lazy to use the Luna again!

I don't notice a negative or ill reaction when I don't use mine for a few days, but I do notice that when I do use it, my skin feels a bit softer and more supple when I'm following up with skin care that night and the following morning. Going into the purchasing of it I knew it wasn't going to be a super huge game changer for me, but I did want to have the option to incorporate a cleansing device from time to time and I've danced around the Clarisonic for so long but could never take the plunge. Namely because I know my use would be infrequent and I couldn't get over having to shell out for replacement brush heads (plus I'm sure I'd forget the time span of a brush head and then lose track of when I need a new one). 

friendship

A reminder to raise each other up, because we all need it and female friendships are important.

I love Sarah's Scribbles! This is so Beauty Talk!

3 Replies
testing