Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Yep!  Mine does too!

Not a huge deal, but am I curious to know - is anyone else losing hearts? For some odd reason my count has fluctuated over the last week or so by 75+ hearts (usually going down). Anyone else notice this??

@niki172  Hard to say.... I know it happens when threads are moved or deleted.  We had an issue with the party thread being moved to off topic a few months ago, but we got our hearts back when they moved it back.  There is discussion on the question thread about something happening with the Bite thread in the last day or two, so maybe that is what happened... 😞😞😞

@Tamara76 - thanks for the reply. Like I said it's not a huge deal, but I was just curious what was going on.

@niki172  @Tamara76

I've noticed that I'll go into a thread, read and heart comments, leave, come back much later to read and heart the new comments and the hearts I had previously given aren't there anymore... so I have to re-heart everything again.

@KatieBT  @candacebt  will all the problems with the hearts be fixed soon? Especially go back to the way it was with a greyed out heart when read? Thx!!

Anyone in the US near a Bergdorf's, apparently you can buy a custom version of Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer 😮

Spoiler
although it's not cheap - they do 2 pots for $105!?

http://nymag dot com/thecut/2017/04/kevyn-aucoin-custom-sensual-skin-enhancer-best-concealer.html

I was looking st the IGK Curl Priming Basecoat on my lives list and I kept seeing it was sold out, but then realized it also still said add to basket.  It is named "Sold Out" lol.

Joyous moment of the day: a couple months ago I bought the KVD Alchemist and ABH NG palettes and promptly lost them after opening them. Found them stashed in a TjMaxx bag in the back of my closet that holds all my receipts. I dunno how that happened🤷🏼‍♀️

I love it when you find things you thought were lost forever!  Plus, the Alchemist and NG palettes?  What a great find!  😄 

What a fun surprise!   😻😻😻

Oh that would've driven me nuts! ...well, if I remembered I lost them.  

It sounds like something I'd do while speed cleaning. 

At least you made going through your receipts a little a little more fun! 

Maybe you hid them from yourself because you were overflowing with palettes at the time??? 😛 That's a nice surprise find! Luckily they weren't legit lost!

@lylysa Maybe I hide them in my sleep😂 I honestly dont have any idea. Normally I'll open my boxes on my bed and put everything in 1 box to go to the beauty room. 

It's no longer sleep-walking, but more so sleep-makeup-hiding! LOL!

Is that some sort of Easter bunny complex? 

This has me giggling more than it probably should! Now I'm imagining someone in a sleep walking trance-like state but in a bunny costume complete with face paint whiskers and a fake bunny nose going around hiding newly purchased makeup and beauty items all over a house/room.

INSERT BUNNY PHOTO HEREIMG_3189.JPG

If this is not the cutest thing ever!!!! Hope you have this framed and on the wall, @heartsmyface ! Heart

Came for Baby Hearts, was not disappointed. He's SO CUTE!

OMG! Cuteness overload 💞

OMG!   How cute!   Is that Baby Hearts? 

7 Replies
testing