Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

OMG!!!  

racked.JPG

Wasn't there a post sometime ago that asked for BTers to help collaborate in an article!?  Well, it looks like they really did their research and got some in depth information - llamas included.

1.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt,

Maybe I'm naive, but I saw the article as harmless.  

Open invitation for trolls to stop by. Not happy about this. 

Yeah...I wasn't super-happy when I noticed that the article had links to actual threads in it.

I thought about this too @pixiedust2 and there are probably people out there who would read this and troll...but I've been a participant in so many forums that I know trolls are inevitable.

If we do get an influx of members with trolls, that too shall pass though.

Who's Tina?

@veronika23 I think it might be GreenPorchLights

Oh ok! Thanks @Mochapj! Just so used to all the nicknames 😄

Thanks for sharing @txcatx

I haven't read the article but I remember answering some of her questions for it!  Can't wait to read it later 🙂 

I was laughing about the part where mods are often around to delete promo codes that are posted early. 

Thanks for posting about this @txcatx.  I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. 

I bought my drunk elephant c-firma serum early May 2016...and it's STILL going. This is good cause it lasts a long time for being $80. But sometimes I wish it would just be gone, you know? and then I can open a fresh bottle! 🙂

@mella900 Same here! Worth the money spent. I hope my C-Firma doesn't oxidize before I use it up though 😞

Making a full face of makeup!

Just read this in a magazine -- It takes 200 clicks to empty a Touche eclat pen, so every click costs 21 cents

Not sure who got put on that assignment, but I hope they saved the product in a tub to use later 😄

Noooooo, the Nordstrom Nars SA, whom I cultivated a friendship with for several months, has left the job. She was so great about sending me samples and texting me when new products came out. She sent me contact info for her colleagues, but it won't be the same. :'(

Oh no @TKLJ! It's always hard starting over with a new rep 😞 Hope they're just as good!

In my thoughts today:

We have a community with so many wonderful, helpful, thoughtful, and generous people. I feel lucky to be part of it! 🙂 A very sweet person offered to send me something on my "unicorn" wishlist. I received the most amazing package today with the wet n wild heart highlighters (I have searched everywhere locally for them with no luck), and several deluxe samples. This was such a wonderful surprise, and I am very appreciative. ❤

cat saying thank you.gif

@angel7594 I'm so glad it brightened your day because you're one of the sweetest BT'ers! 🙂 Enjoy!

@trishavt ❤️❤️ Thank you! I am loving every single thing, the lilac highlighter has been getting a lot of love the last few days!

That is awesome!  @angel7594  Hope you enjoy your treats! 💗💗💗

testing