Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Oh no @StephaniLynn 011.JPGI'm so sorry to hear that. I suppose it's some relief to know the exact cause of pain & that it can be remedied but man, that surgery sounds tough.  Please keep us posted.  Sending you many good wills. Heart

Tired of fixing this, so now it's a TREND.

Pass it along.

Capture.JPG

@Insomniacmuffin  It's like a lite version of the Neon Light Look - definitely on trend! 😉

IMG_0477.JPG

OMG that looks cool!!

Marion Chameleon has a few of these looks - they are pretty cool! 😊  @jesscheems

I'll be following this person on insta! So creative- reminds me of a light saber lol in a good way! @Tamara76

I get this if I dont use the right primer

oily lids unite!

Lol @Insomniacmuffin. The smashbox eyeshadow primer helps a lot, but doesn't eliminate this settling 100%. 

Had the weirdest dream last night..

I was on a plane to Montreal, and the plane was configured like a school bus. I was in the front row window seat, where there were three seats next to the pilot. Next to me were two guys, some sort of famous youtube personalities, wearing full makeup. I asked them if they were going to the Sephora Party too, and they got very upset with me and snarky because they thought I wanted a picture with them. I told them I just needed to know if it was walking distance from the airport, or if I needed a cab.

Then I woke up.

Anyone having Sephora orders take some time from moving beyond "In Progress"? Made an order on the 27th and it still hasn't done anything... I mean.. I want my Flash shipping! >_<

Sephora's new main page is so pretty! The changes are pretty subtle but I'm digging it!

I cant open Sephora website on IPad, the page goes blank. It is working fine at Desktop though.

I wasn't expecting it when I first saw it and I almost had a panic attack 😩 😂 I don't like things changing so drastically without warning, it threw me off. When restaurants change their menu I have a really hard time haha. It took me like a full minute to find the BT link, and I haven't tried much else, so I can't comment on anything else regrading the layout, design, or usability. 

Did they get rid of the Loves lists? I can't find mine on mobile. How am I supposed to remember every single thing I want to buy?! 😢

@txcatx  no. I can't see anything on mobile but I can navigate on a desktop. It's still there but everything is glitchy.

I just found my list on the app, thank God! 

Launch a redesign before the Rewards Bazaar tomorrow?  Hm, wonder if this will add to the drama. 

Omg that whole thread is a mess. I can't imagine what it'll look like tomorrow.

@txcatx Lol I find it funny because they changed the bazaar in order to try and please more people (aka have it happen twice a week rather than once a year) yet I feel that rather than getting backlash for maybe a month, they now get it daily lol.  Poor Sephora.

Pretty but having major problems too... 😞

I can't even get to BT on my tablet with the new design. There is nothing to click through! 😞 I have to type in community.sephora.com to get here. With the old page design I could use the desktop version. I hope this is a temporary problem.

17 Replies
testing