Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Yeah, the new site is pretty glitchy for me as well. I can't access my cart. I also keep getting signed out and the site won't let me log in (the page just goes blank and doesn't load). I actually have to refresh a bunch of times and then I'm magically signed back in. 😞

I too am having problems when viewing sephora.com on my iPad.  It really doesn't work at all.  😞

I had trouble logging on and now my OCD is having trouble seeing all the different font sizes on BT - It looks really "off."   Hopefully, they'll fix it soon....

Yeah hope they fix it soon too.  I think I preferred the old site and didn't see anything wrong with it except for a few minor adjustments. Why fix something that isn't broken. 😞

I'm having major problems. Pages aren't loading. Hope it's fixed soon because I have shopping to do. Can't even get into my cart 😞

It's super buggy for me too 😞

When I first got to the website, I had to type in sephora.com again because I thought it looked off. I didn't know if I got the "real" website lolol.

Set off to re-do a few things in my room and freshen up my space. New art, change sheet/accent colors.. After 7 sets, I finally found the bedsheets needed for my dream sleep.. Slightly obsessive about how things feel on my skin.

Spoiler
Had sateen for the past 7+ years but they were so hot. Tried to go with different cottons but after sateen it all felt like sandpaper. Tried lower TC sateen, still too hot. Finally- Tencel!! Was weary to stray from cotton as it's the "gold standard" but they have a sateen feeling finish with cooling effect.

Anyone have any experience with microblading? 

I am seriously considering getting it done. I hate that my right eyebrow is always off doing whatever it wants. It needs to be forced into submission. Anyway, I'd love to hear about any thoughts/experiences that ya'll may have had.

@Asche i got my brows microbladed over the summer! i wish i had done it sooner.

i have almost no brows, so it saved me SO much time, and i'm thrilled with how they look!

the pain was minimal, and they did fade a lot before my touch up session, but after the touch up they've help up great. i highly recommend it!

I'm thinking this headline should've been written differently...

juice.JPG

Because all I can think of right now is...

Image result for im melting wizard of oz gif

I'm melting!  I'm melting!

Ha ha I saw this article and thought wtf. I don't want m face to peel off!

OMG!  Seriously!  LOL!

IMG_0351.PNG

My cat was sitting here making sure I couldn't type or see the screen and I told him "get a job!"

and it made me think.. if 'science' could make it so my cat would do one household chore, purrfectly, which chore would I want that to be?

Right now I think I'd want him to be able to get me a coffee. It might change after 10am.

@Insomniacmuffin clean my room for sure. 

@Insomniacmuffin I always wish my dog could make a cup of tea! He's thinks he's too cute to work hehe

IMG_0219.JPG

Awww - He is too cute to work!  He needs someone to just feed him treats all day!  @Haleyhale

Thanks @Tamara76 All he does is eat treats, he knows the word 'chicken' it's his favourite. We can't say that word out loud in our house because he freaks out

@Insomniacmuffin Purrrrrfectly hahaha!

I'd teach my cat to clean his own litter box and feed himself. Because the litter box is gross, and he so adamantly claims a full dish of food at all times and twice a day soft food feedings isn't enough. 

@Insomniacmuffin  My dogs are shedding like crazy since it has been so hot where we live.  So, I think I'd like them to be able to vacuum the carpet.  😊

Does anyone else transfer their samples into an empty container? I'm sorta tempted to go to the container store and get a dropper or pump bottle to store my sunday riley good genes (I have 14 sample foils which add up to 28ml or so).  I know the sample foils keep them fresh for longer but I don't like the mess and annoyance of all the foils lol.

2 Replies
testing