Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@NarNarNars @NancieNano And if both of you fly out, I'll take you to Knotts Berry Farm for the best fried chicken this side of the Mississippi 😄 We will have cake too. White cake with white frosting. 

Is there a lip balm of this, or a hand cream? Finger lickin' good. 😄 😄

Be careful with that!  You don't want some stranger coming up to you in an attempt to lick your arm? 

I had always wondered how it smelled!  Thanks for letting me know @NancieNano This will make a great gag gift 000.JPG

A gag gift that makes you GAG @ZombieMetroAnt!

LOL

@NancieNano @angel7594 @ZombieMetroAnt I just couldn't resist! 😄 😄

Image result for seinfeld newman chasing kramer

LMAO! Tastes like chicken!

@VioletLavender 😄 😄 you read my frickin mind LMAO!

IMG_0300.JPG

@VioletLavender, this is so perfect! 😄 😄

00000.JPGLOVE IT!

Does anyone know if Sephora is going to stop carrying Ardency Inn? I noticed that there aren't many products left. 

Just wondering if I missed hearing about this earlier! The Canadian side barely has items left.

Random Thought:  It's a new year and I've been thinking of decluttering some of my makeup, namely lip products, but I hate to throw anything away.  Anyone else have a hard time parting with makeup?

@AMK721 i used to but not anymore. it's a sunk cost, once i've bought and paid for something it's mine and i don't mind getting rid of stuff that doesn't work for me. gently used stuff i try and give to my friends, other stuff i've sold/exchanged and sometimes i just toss stuff. no sense in keeping things that i don't have space for, don't like or i feel like are dragging me down

I did when I destashed a bunch of lip products and sanitized them to give to my friend and younger cousin. I let it go, and don't really remember them all that much (except for Bite Verbana, which I might have to repurchase). It cut my lip product collection in half and let me get stuff I might enjoy more.

Yes.  I have a couple holiday/limited release palettes that I just never use.  I have resolved to give them to my niece, and I already TOLD her about it, so now I HAVE to put them in the mail.  But at least I know she and her friends will use them.

So this is really random and not beauty related but I know we have Star Wars fans on BT - There is a petition up on change dot org to make Leia an official Disney Princess.

Spoiler
https://www.change DOT org/p/the-walt-disney-company-make-leia-an-official-disney-princess?recruiter=659310503&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-xs-no_src-reason_msg So

OMG! Yes, yes, yes!   Signed!

Yes! Heart

Leia.JPG

I signed it!

My random thought: Does my foundation not match my neck, or is the lighting/my eyes lying to me...?

i think the NARS velvet lip liners are the best lip liners on the market. the  color selection is lacking, but the quality is on another level. creamy enough to blend, but dry enough (as a lip liner SHOULD be) to grip to the lips and help lipstick stay on longer, too. 

just wanted to spread the word 🙂

testing