Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I love that gif!!!

@jesscheems,

Not offensive to me!

Thank you very much! 🙂

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 😍

My random of the day..

I go the sale section every day and look at this... 

It's far too expensive for me to justify, but i have this whole fantasy in my head about how wonderful it must be, and how much like a princess I'd feel to have/use it.  *sigh*

I hope it sells out soon.

s1630482-main-Lhero.jpg

Ha, they're pretty but soooo heavy!  Not very practical unless you want one for display. 

Agreed - It is super pretty, though - I keep mine on a little tray with the matching mirror.  🙂

This one is a steal at 250 😄

s1640994-main-Lhero.jpeg

haha @veronika23 for once your powers of persuasion wont work on me. I imagine holding this is like having your brush handles dipped in gravel and rubbed on your fingers - in the end up get 2 inch callouses!!

Washing it would be a pain in the arse.  

I do enjoy reading the reviews on it though!  There are some great ones! 

@Insomniacmuffin😄 😄 😄

Wow it's back? I bought this sometime last year and while it is beautiful, it's awkward to use and it's heavy. The bristles are soft but it was shedding before I used it. I actually liked the pouch it comes in more than the brush. I couldn't justify the price so I returned it 😞 

@misscg thank you!!! That makes me happy 😄

So wasn't sure where to stick this but YES!!!! Everything she is saying... YES!

Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 8.37.29 AM.png

I've been thinking about this for awhile, but I'm going to attend the women's march on Washington. Right now I'll be going alone which makes me nervous. I had a solitary upbringing so going places alone generally doesn't bother me. My hope is to connect with other ladies and share a once in a lifetime experience which is kind of beautiful. If someone in interested in attending, PM me as I have information on bus travel from most US cities.

@vegchililover78 I live in DC.  I'm also planning on attending the march.  Holler at me if you want to meet up!

We're going to a local satellite march, but I know a few people headed to DC. Good on you!

so my best friend is slowly but surely getting hooked on makeup because of me. we hung out after months of not seeing each other , on the 23rd, and we went to wal mart. wal mart has a nice selection of vegan/cruelty free makeup. she bought hard candy makeup and also flower makeup. ok so we swatched one of the hard candy cream eyeshadows, crystal palace i believe, and it looks to be an exact dupe for kat von d thunderstruck. i had to order one, because i'm lazy , and  my nearest wal mart doesn't have a lot of hard candy stuff now -.-. but i'm excited!!! she told me 'every time i'm with you i feel like buying makeup', girl, i k now, everytime i'm with me, i feel like buying make up too! lol

Ha, well she has the best mentor/inspiration out there so lucky girl!  

Everytime I'm with me, I feel like buying makeup too Yep, sounds accurate.  

Gosh the tatcha promo is actually so nice and the size is so darn generous. I wish I redeemed twice for it!

Does anyone else wish Sephora didn't tell them how much they spent in a year?  I mean, after you hit rouge, they should just zip it.  

I spent less than last year at least.  

Believe it or not, I'm relieved to see the total.  It's a lot less than our cc company told me I spent at Sephora when we ran the spending analyzer.  Or, I should say, my husband did.

So, instead of feeling guilty about purchases, I'll feel guilty about all my returns that made my total expenditures lower than I thought.

26 Replies
testing