Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Awwww I'm so sorry @StephaniLynn, losing a pet is so painful. 😞

@Asche Thank you, she's been with me through so much:(

I don't know if it's BT, or that my cat has trained me..

But I often get 'sneak-cuddled' by him at the computer. I will be sitting here clicking away and look down and realize I have a armful of kitty that has been cuddling me for who-knows how long.

d8ed6fca657f5966623c87c375756384.jpg

(disclaimer: NOT me/my cat)

and just cause it's SO true..

Spoiler
cat-owner-14.jpg

It snowed quite a bit here and I have like no food in the house and am not ready to go out and clean my car.

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs and a cup of about 2 shots of OJ 😄

Also, I've been going ham on my beauty ordering this month.  Everything is literally in my living room in the boxes it came in.  Every now and then I'll open a palette, admire it and put it back in the box.  My boyfriend thinks i'm nuts, i'm not ready to move them from the living room to their rightful places.

Does anyone else do this?

Right there with you, I have about 15 sephora boxes in my bf's room. It drives him insane.

@darkiceis,

I'm right with you, except my boxes are in my bedroom closet! 🙂

Yes! I have so many goodies in the original boxes for now. I feel like they need to stay that way for a bit until maybe I start using them more often next year 😄 I also have to reorganize /.\ so that's part of the reason why they're in boxes haha

Yes! I feel like I have to "be ready" to put my new makeups in their new home. That may include rearranging, cleaning, organizing and reorganizing. Haha. I'm sure it seems strange to some.

When someone asks you to send nudes...

Nudes.JPG

What's the very right most one with the black top? It looks gorgeous!

bareMinerals Gen Nude Liquid Lipstick in Swag @patronbleu.

@alexasteph,  Wow! I'm impressed!

"You DID mean these nudes, right?" 

Haha, this has been going around recently! There should be a thread to see who's got the naughtiest nude collection. Our wallets would hate us 😛

Haha! Yeah, I keep seeing the "send nudes" meme and this was my response to a friend on Snapchat. 

I just signed an offer letter today for a dream part-time, work from home job to help supplement my travel and beauty funds, and it's taking an incredible amount of self control to not place a huge Sephora order right now.

Congrats! I am guilty of having a per diem job that I use for beauty spending. 😉

Congratulations! Travel travel travel, I encourage it! 

Congratulations!! Maybe not a huge order, but I'd say treat yourself to something if it's been catching your eye. The good memories of signing a new job offer, you'll remember whenever you use that product. 😄 

Thanks!

Congrats on the job! When I got my part-time job, I splurged right away. And I tell myself not to when it's pay day... You must have better will power than me, YOU MUST!! ❤️

testing