Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I think they are just selling the empty box.

I guess for a SF or lip box collector. hahahaha! 

That is ridiculous. 

I was searching up Becca Rose Quartz and found that's it's OOS. I find it funny since Becca's LE items aren't really LE *cough cough CP, Blushed Copper, Pearl*. I wonder if the company is going to stick with their word?

I feel they'll bring it back! They create hype and get everyone all excited and bring back the items. How annoying to call it 'limited'...

@jesscheems I'm starting to dislike Becca even though they make my favourite highlighters. Luckily, I don't think I'll ever need to repurchase from them

@Melissa136 Ya companies are getting tricky and I'm tired of the lack of service in Sephora stores and the Canadian warehouse stocking issues. 

i feel like the rouge/vib sale is a psychological condition. i've already placed 2 online orders and been to the store physically. i have. to. stop. now.

but i'm happy with my incoming goodies and grateful i can grab them up 🙂

hahahahah!  @jemly

True! One of my item went OOS online and I immediately called the store and had  it placed on hold!  ;')  (Never happened before).  

Then I went to the mall so I can go to TWO Sephoras.  Came home the long ways so that I can stop at my local SiJCP!  3 Sephoras in one run. 

Someone else please post you did this and take away my shame!  

I've been to every Sephora in my city hunting down the Sephora favourites sets....

@jemly with things coming back in stock and selling out again super fast (as they do), the temptation can be tough.  I placed my "one" order this morning only to see some things come back in stock.  So I placed another....

Agree with you both @meganlisa@jemly. Me before the sale: I don't need anything. Maybe 1 order if my item comes back in stock. Me couple hrs later after the sale started: I had made 4 orders. I need to stop looking at my love list.

@blackkitty2014 It just kills us when those loves come back in stock.... and they're 20% off.  Or, it kills me.

I'm avoiding the GA lip magnet swatch thread like plague and you know why @meganlisa lol 😉

@blackkitty2014 Smart.  I've been trying to distract myself away from swatches and loves lists.  I did grab another of the GA.  Thankfully, some I want are sold out.

Today my blow dryer stopped working, and two days ago my water heater had an element go out. It made me realize how grateful I am to have access to hot water, electricity, appliances, etc; and to never take that for granted. 

Amen!

Earlier this week was the 4th anniversary of Hurricane Sandy. I was without electricity and hot water for 6 days. The temperature went down to 53 degrees at night. I used baby wipes to wash myself and I had to put on my makeup in my car. Of course I had to work after the hurricane and it never lost electricity. 

Anonymous Insider

Soooooooo lately, I've started keeping re-usable pumps (like some of Murad's DS samples), and I've started cleaning them out and putting my foil samples (if I have multiples) in them lol. I find that I just don't use my foil samples up otherwise. Just wondering, does anyone else do this?

@Anonymous There's a nice lady at the clinique counter that keeps giving me small sample jars. I put foundation and foil sample in them for traveling.

@Anonymous I also like to put my foils (or little bits of things for traveling) in contact cases. I don't even wear contacts but I have about 10 cases sitting around haha. 

Oooooh, this is a great idea!

gonna steal it!  @CC3616

2 Replies
testing