Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

that's a great idea

I love this idea @gingerleigh I'm excited to see the end results!!

I love my diy palette but kinda wished I depot them into the pans since you can pop them into the empty 4 well palettes from mac or abh to travel with!

Please share your experience when you're done.  I have my sample cards ready but i'm scared lol.

@gingerleigh That baby Z palette is so cute! 

I cannot wait until you post the finished product!

Every time I see a DIY Vice lipstick palette I wish I had started a sample collection instead of ripping into them the first chance I got. Lol. I might have a few pods still lying around...

Very nice, @gingerleigh!! It pleases my aesthetic to no end that everything fits perfectly and evenly, and that there's room even for a brush!!! Absolutely Poifect!! 🙂

Does anyone else find these random palettes based on movies kind of odd?  I understand when the movie has iconic makeup or when it's a new release/anniversary thing but just slapping names from a beloved movie on some palette seems strange.  I love "Dirty Dancing" but never thought "Man, I wish someone would make a palette based on the non-makeup Baby wears.". 2017 happens to be the 30th anniversary of "Dirty Dancing" but I doubt that went into consideration since there's no mention of it on the post and they just put out the "Flashdance" palette.  

Anywho, I'll be down by the lake if you need me.

Image result for dirty dancing gif

Ha! Ha! I'd like to see that Dirty Dancing palette with a color in the corner called "Baby!" @michelleshops

"I'll be down by the lake" - LMAO!!!!

I'm just waiting for the Pretty in Pink palette. I want a shade called Ducky!!!!!

ducky.jpg

OMG Ducky!!!!!!!  That would be awesome!

Anonymous Insider

Baby and Johnny trump flash dance anyday. 

What, when someone says makeup your mind doesn't immediately jump to welding? 

LOL!!!!!!  😄

I wonder if it will contain any watermelon inspired colors.

watermelons.jpg

I don't know if I can post it here but...I saw this and this makes me want to engrave something funny on a lipstick and gift it to someone 😄

sub-buzz-14197-1477582850-1.png

Omg I didn't even know we could do this.. This changes everything LOL

LOL love it

OMG the best thing to engrave on YSL lmao 😛

I would have loved to see the look on the engraver's face while fulfilling this request. 😄  😄

Hahaha what a fancy way to propose the question

Lol you can post it here for sure. It gave me a good laugh.

This makes me love Lindy West even more. I've loved her since she was at Jezebel!

testing