Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@mella900 They have a couple pair of closed toe styles that are cute. They really are comfy and the thing I love is that you can wash them with mild soap and water if they get dirty. They don't really get smelly, something about antimicrobial material, yada yada. But if they do, a quick wash and they're good to go and they dry really quickly. I can't believe I'm sitting here pushing Crocs 😄

I have ran out in my 'house shoes' by accident many times. I almost went to work in them because I was rushing and never changed my shoes. That would have been embarassing! Haha I love my house shoes even if they are ugly hahah 😄 

I wore 2 different colored shoes to work one day!( In fairness they were the same style and one was black and one was dark navy blue.)  Went the whole day without realizing it and when I was getting ready to leave, my co-worker looked down, started laughing so I looked and realized she was laughing at my mismatched shoes and I just cracked up. I blame having to get myself and two young kids ready in a limited amount of time. 🙂

A lady at my work had her top on backwards the other day. Scrub top. It was hilarious when she noticed it. 

Okay, those flats really are pretty cute. 

@pixiedust2, neon pink you say? I want to see a pic!!!:)

They're disgusting @NancieNano 😄 Plus they're my house painting shoes so they have paint splotches all over them. No lie, I showed up to an appointment one day, nice long skirt, cute top, I look down and I'm wearing these hideous pink Crocs 😄 I could have died. I actually apologized to the person I was meeting, so embarrassing 😄

How about some Croc Martens 😄 

martene-croc-martens-3165619.png

Combining the rugged, grunge goodness of Docs with the breathable, airy appeal of Crocs? Oh, that's totally a winner!

Don't step in any puddles!

Lol, but they're designed with drain holes! 

I love that lip art, so beautiful!

I think it was this thread where someone posted a Ugg x croc shoe. 

So im just gonna leave this here cause it is a beauty. Ugg x teva

image.jpeg

Sandal boots!!!  Because confusion! Cold toes-warm ankles!

You'll have abonable snow-feet!

Abominable_Snowman.jpg

It looks like the booty you wear after having foot surgery. Hey, whatever makes you happy I guess.

Exactly!  Like if you need the support and warmth for the joint (because let's be honest, warmth makes sore joints feel good), but it's summer.  I think my grandma would have liked these.

That's what I was thinking.

These remind me of sleeveless turtleneck sweaters.

I apologize to anyone who likes this shoe, but I seriously don't get it.

If you need that shearling/fluffy lining, why would you need open toes?!

I feel the same way about toeless boots. They look silly and are totally impractical (again, sorry to anyone who likes toeless boots or booties!)

This girl wears boots in the snow and you DON'T want open toes in snow! 

@k617 I am glad to see I am not the only one who finds open toed boots odd. 🙂

No offense is meant to those of you who like the look. 🙂

testing