Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I've been wanting Camel but wasn't sure if I should get it or not...I guess I should!

Yes!  It is really so beautiful.  I wear it all the time by itself for a one color look!

I'm just here to get that picture off the preview pics I see as a scroll.  Way too realistic for me. 

dog group photo.jpg

I'm usually the Becky...

Anna Sui purple rose lenses are a thing?! This is awesome.

Screenshot_2016-09-15-08-45-08-1.png

OMG her brows! ❤️

Her brows?? Your brows!! Lol urs are great (told u this b4 🙂 )

Just stopping by to profess my love for this silly looking thingy.

upload_1824229172221721936.jpg

upload_8778941381339297150.jpg

Love, love, love it! Such a life time saver! Had to wash a bunch of brushes for my oncoming trip, and this thing made it so easy and quick, I am officially amazed! Love it for bathing my face brushes! Oh... Did I say I love it? 😄

I've been debating between getting this or a knock off sigma mat for my brushes

Love this for my bigger brushes! So much faster to wash them and they are definitely cleaner since I started.

@lyravega SOLD!  Just got back from Ulta with my new brush cleansing palette in tow. Thx for the tip!

@ZombieMetroAnt , I hope you'll love it as much as I do! Where have this been all my makeup brush washing life?!

i totally forgot I bought this! I need to break it out soon, it's brush cleaning time

I have one of these and it is wonderful! A definite time & energy saver. The cleaner samples weren't all that bad either!

Didn't even get to try those. I accidentally threw them out with all the plastic, paper, bags, and other garbage from shopping. But, it doesn't even matter. I love me dr. B's for washing my brushes anyway!

Anonymous Insider

Received my Sephora Favorites Scouted by Sephora Kit.  I opened it up to check out the contents, looking over what the labels on each item says.  Then I get to the Herbivore item.  What the heck was this one?  I don't know because it just has the brand name on the lid, and nothing anywhere on the jar.  I had to check out the big box to remind myself it's their Coco Rose Coconut Oil Lip Conditioner.

Ugh.  Put the labels on the jars people!

i want to learn how to make latex wounds for Halloween, so this is my first try!

Under the spoiler

Spoiler
20160914_142159(0).jpg
Anonymous Insider

Love it!  That would freak people out!

It looks disgusting, and I mean that in a good way 😄 Great job, it's so 3-D. Gnarly!

Still on the fence about this one...UltaLoves_Meme_2.jpg

50b46f3b2e0c332e27fd31638d4a7e60.jpg

One of my new and favorite replies to those that ask why I wear this look, that lipstick, for whom...etc. 😄

testing