Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@lipstick4soul pardon me ! i was just speaking for us weirdo vegans / people who try to avoid animal products in their food 🙂

I didn't think you were argumentative at all, I am always grateful when someone points out that I am mistaken. I wouldn't want to go around ignorant. Learning is a lifelong process and I learn something new everyday!

Wasn't sure where to put this so here will be ok I hope.   This is by far the fastest I have seen Sephora "move" ! Just three hours and it's shipped. Makes me excited to wonder if it'll show up tomorrow.   Way to go Sephora.  You get one point today. 🙂 lol 

image.jpeg

Rouge Beauty Blender is back in stock!

http://www.sephora.com/beautyblender-vib-rouge-P409527

eeeeeeee just noticed I'm a HALL OF FAMERRRRRR! Much prestige. So wow.

Happy Hall of Famer KatieKabam!  Love your posts!

Thanks so much @prettyinpa!!! 💕

wow, it looks like it took x6 the usual 400 pts 😮

Congratulations!!!!

@TriesToBoClassy I'm wondering if it had more to do with private messages received/sent... The day it switched was the day BTS posted about the secret promo and I had a couple new message threads started, then all of a sudden I was HoF!

Yay! I think I thought you were HOF this whole time, though 🙂

Yessssss girl....congrats!!!

PBM14uaJCbp72.gif

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank youuuuu!

I'm so excited!

Congrats! 

Awesome! Congrats! 🙂

Congrats @KatieKabam! You deserve it!

Awww thank you, @Melissa136! I love it here!

I went through and sorted out a lot of the makeup I don't use enough, A LOT, and gave an entire bag of it to my friend who's just getting back into dating after a year of being divorced and feeling falsely old and unattractive (she was in an emotionally abusive relationship for years).

And I looooove that look of hungry excitement as she went through and tried on all the lipsticks. She started out saying a sheer iridescent Lipstick Queen lipstick was manageable, to trying on a really dark blood red liquid lipstick and saying that while it wasn't for everyday, she didn't hate it (she's a pale peachy cool yellow skintone).

She was just so excited and loved everything and I was so, so happy that I could give it to her. I will never get tired of giving away makeup. Lol

P.S. the look on her face when she realized the BITE Buttercream lipstick has a magnetic closure, I smiled and said, "Oh yes, it's a slippery slope, my friend."

That is sooo sweet!  You are a true friend to think of her with your excess makeup.  I hope you get fabulous karma for such a kind gesture. ❤️

XD thank you so much. I have very, very few friends, she's actually just my second girl friend, and I've grown quite close with her. It's never been easy for me to make genuine friends with other girls, so I really like that this is something else we have in common. ^_^

That was such an amazing thing to do, especially after the poor relationship. The makeup addiction is strong with her

1 Reply
testing