Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Anonymous Insider

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

lol

You guysssssssss-- I got a pleasant surprise in the mail today. I received the Benefit brow around the end of May, but I was not expecting to get the UD too 😄 (FYI, the box says to be delivered between 6/8-6/10 so be on the lookout ladies!!!)

ulta perks.PNG

Spoiler
It comes with a flyer with all 100 shades

24 foil samples
LEFT SIDE:
Seimic
Pandemonium
Jilted
Firebird
Menace
Big Bang
Sheer Anarchy
Psycho

MIDDLE:
Rock Steady
Manic
Gash
Disturbed
Blackmail
EZ
Snitch

RIGHT SIDE:
Conspiracy
Rapture
Amulet
ZZ
Naked
Backtalk
Stark Naked
Gubby

Awesome! I haven't received anything from Ulta 😞

Yay i got the benefit so was thinking I wouldn't have a change getting the UD sample but nowI have hope ! thanks !

It's not that I'm not thrilled to get the Urban Decay lipstick sampler bonus, but I do admit some disappointment that so many of them are shades that were available very recently, either in the permanent collection or the Gwen Stefani release.

I just got this in the mail today and was excited to see this, as it was completely not expected. I love that I can try out so many colors. LOVE that I have some one time use dark shades as I rarely wear them and a whole tube is wasteful as it doesn't get used.

Was it sent in a box or envolope that way I can keep my eyes peeled

@kateye7 The UD came in the "Warning" box that I have in the photo above. The Benefit Brow came in that sleeve, which was in a bigger box. 

Ohhh nice crossing my fingers one ends up in my mailbox

This is the set I've been stalking from Sephora. Will hold out to see if Ulta sends this to me. I received an email for the free brow pencil, so I doubt they will send that in the mail, too. I really want those lipsticks though. Fingers crossed!

I haven't received either one. No use for the brow pencil, but have bought plenty of UD from Ulta in recent months and am Platinum a couple times over so I hope they send that one to me! What is this Sephora thing of which you speak?

I haven't received anything from Ulta. 😒

I love seeing the awesome and totally unexpected Platinum Perks from Ulta! I thought I missed out on the Benefit one, but I got it after a couple of days. No UD yet, but I'm holding out hope! My USPS seems to take a little longer than other places for some reason... I don't plan on purchasing any of the new lipsticks (even though I want to), so a sample set like this would be perfect. Happy I just prequalified for Platinum on my last Ulta trip, hopefully it will be worth it!

If anyone wants a giggle.. a really funny video online called "Every beauty vlogger ever" by collegehumor that just gives me the giggles.33333ed.png

BT allows links to bloggers/vloggers, and that was hilarious. 

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36jPIdNntcw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  the boyfriend!!!

Haha! So true!

Not really sure where to put this...not a beauty peeve, not a random beauty thought. I live near Cincinnati and a recent event has got me very sad. It's a very polarizing topic of conversation and overall I just question where has humanity gone? I can't get my mind clear...

It is an extremely sad situation all around and being so close, I can see how even more disturbing it is for you. Bad things bring out the worst in some people!  It's disturbing when there are two opposing viewpoints and people are unable or unwilling to have any concern for the other side. I'm sorry you are going thru this and I hope it turns around for you very soon. 

I don't live near the area but I can see how it could really affect you being so close. The whole situation is tragic and the lack of compassion on both sides is disturbing. I'm starting to see it turn around a little in my area so I'm hoping it will in yours too.

Anonymous Insider

Sorry to hear you are sad @vegchililover78.

Hugs

testing