Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Insomniacmuffin Funny thing, I had this problem for last two days and now it is suddenly fixed 15 minutes after posting here 😄 

I would like to officially introduce my kitty, Minnie. Two years old, and adopted from the humane society, she is a complete diva. Has to be brushed at the same time every morning, has to be cuddled when she wanted to be cuddled, and will get mad if you talk while cuddling her. She also drools (though she would never admit it) and thinks tissue paper and wires are gifts from god.

image.jpeg

Hi Minnie! Such a cutie, I love how all cats have their own little quirks, what a divine life she has! 

Oh what a cutie!!  Love the white socks!  There's something about a cat or dog that has white paws different color than the rest of their fur that is just so dang cute!  

Minnie sounds like a gem and so are you for rescuing her. I hope she will make an appearance in some of your WAYWT looks @Julia526 !

Awwww she's a beauty! I have a cat who also eats paper and cords and is a crazy drooler when she's happy. It's never occurred to me that the two behaviors may be related but, maybe. Anyway thank you for adopting a shelter cat! I'm sure you two will have a wonderful life together. 😄

Anonymous Insider

Her eyes are stunning. Precious kitty.

Anonymous Insider

Minnie is so pretty! I love the white paws 🙂

I will relay the compliment! She has white on all of her paws but her back paws look like oversized socks that are falling down.

Screenshot_2016-05-28-14-11-35-1.png

I wish at least my makeup skills were flawless 😛

Welcome to my life .... just not my house! lol!

Literally. 100%.

I watch the videos and forget everything the moment I go to try it myself. The funny thing is I have an excellent memory, just no creativity. I've come to accept that my makeup will never look awesome, so I just settle for anything other than a hot mess. Shaky hands and eyeliner are always a lot of fun.

More bunnies!

IMG_5006.JPG

Anonymous Insider

I want a bunny to snuggle!

I just watched "Once More With Feeling" earlier today, so I cannot help this.

"There's nothing we can't face, except for bunnies."

Love that show so much. ❤️

image.jpeg

Becca Pearl + Southern Sun = #datglowtho

So you all like bunnies, eh?! 

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Too much cuteness!

SO cute! ❤️

Bunny-honey!  Yay!!!

testing