Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Congrats! I'm sure you'll get it! 😄

Thank you! I hope I do! I'd like to say I'm knowledgable and try to keep up to date on new and existing products. I have nearly 3 years of customer service experience. 

My baby boy was pretty happy about me reaching Rouge: 

IMG_5039.JPG

IMG_5045.JPG

Ooh, that cute little face!  How do you get anything done, I'd be snuggling his little face all day!

Aaahhhh what a cutie!!! I have a cat that is obsessed with eating paper. If I accidentally leave my mail out on the table it will be chewed and full of kitty fang marks in no time. Today I got a postcard from MAC saying it was my MAC anniversary (I didn't know that was a thing?) with a coupon for a free eye shadow with my next purchase. I made sure to put that WELL out of reach from her little chompers! 😄

Anonymous Insider

A bunny! So stinking cute.

Anonymous Insider

Yay! You have a bunny! Here is my little friend Disco 🙂 She and I are best buddies.

Disco1.jpgDisco2.JPG

Disco is such a cute bunny, thanks for the picture, it made my day.

omg @Anonymous and @m26430!! I got two little buns two weeks ago. I need tips from you guys on bonding with them! they're only two months old so they're still pretty shy and nervous, and learning new things. Hold on...I'll have to post pics of my babies as well!

Anonymous Insider

They are so cute! I am jealous that you have a pair, double the fun. I had Disco since October. If you'd like to chat about rabbit care feel free to pm me. I love to talk about buns, but probably shouldn't hijack the thread 🙂 

Luke (grey) and Leia (tan). They're littler mates !

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Twice the fun! Thanks for the photo, nothing I like better than cute pet pictures with breakfast.

I'm gonna have to be the killjoy who asks that if they're not 'fixed' already, please tell me you're going to do that asap! There's a reason for that old saying about multiplying bunnies...:P And for some reason it doesn't seem to matter if they're non-related (yes, kinda icky, I feel dirty just for typing it) or litter mates - they just multiply. Like bunnies. 

They are most adorable though! Enjoy!

Haha no worries @GennX! We are keeping them apart until they are old enough to be fixed. It breaks my heart but it must be done until it is safe for them to play together!

I think I need a bunny!? I'm having serious envy pains!

Anonymous Insider

Those ears. I can't take all the bunny cuteness.

Aww, adorable fluffiness!!

Disco is adorable! What a cute hunny bun!

@Gwenhwyfar I found some bunnies for you.

Omg...I want a bunny!

Oh my gosh. My first Wayne Goss brush and first Hakuhodo brush. Soooo soft!!! And they are perfect sizes for the kind of eyeshadow looks I create. 

17 Replies
testing