Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Mochapj - A Masterpiece

Naturally purple eyelids + Makeup save from deaths door! ๐Ÿ˜‚ All So Good!

I love that they found a Sephora smock for that guy to wear.

Seriously!  100 points!  lol

The ending๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last week I had a 30% off code to Dermstore and ordered an ABH Brow Wiz. I looooove Brow Wiz but generally no longer use it because the NYX version is so much cheaper, but I do find it a little more work to apply. But with 30% off I decided to purchase and enjoy the halcyon days when Brow Wiz really was the only tiny twist-up of its kind on the market once more. 

I it used the day after it was delivered and all was good. I always twist the tip back down after I'm done and put the cap back on. went to use it the next day and *twist twist twist* nothing is happening. *twist twist twist* *click click* no product is coming up and my pencil is definitely broken. :~( 

i haaaate calling companies I've ordered stuff from and basically being like "Please trust me. It's broken, I didn't do anything! It's not my fault!" It probably sounds silly but this kind of stuff has given me anxiety my whole life. But I called Dermstore and they couldn't have been lovelier. Just sent out a new product on the spot - I don't have to send back the other one or do any song and dance to prove I'm not trying to scam a free eyebrow pencil. It was just a nice experience to have a stress-free customer service moment...no one called me ma'am, no one made me feel I was trying to pull something or be shady and it was all handled in under 3 minutes. The CS at Dermstore was absolutely lovely. 

I can second this! I had to call because my CC didn't go through and I was so embarrassed. But it was over and done with no fuss in fewer than 5 minutes.

so happy both my wet n wild highlighters have shipped. the bad thing? they were both seperate orders because one was oos when i made the first order and i couldn't risk it, and i'm guessing cs is so busy cause they never replied to my can you make it into just one shipment email, haha. anyway. i hope they don't arrive broken! yesterday the crown one shipped, today was the precious petals. 

woohoo!   I hope they're everything you hope they'll be!   

yesssd im getting so addicted for highlighters

I just wanna share something a little embarrassing that my hubs just witnessed.  I had no idea he was watching or I would've waited til he was outta the room.  

I'm complete weirdo and always smear my primer across my forehead and say "Simbaaaaaaa". Usually I say it either quietly or in my head but I guess I was a little more vocal today๐Ÿ˜‚.  Anyways, I'm being laughed at, but I can't be the only one right?  Please tell me you're all weirdos too!  

@heartsmyface @Anewxa When my dog was a 2 week old puppy I would hold him in the air with my two hands ans say "The Lion King!" I still do it.. He's slightly bigger now

@heartsmyface your kinda not the only one? umm..After almost every bath I hold up my baby boy (now toddler) up to the universe humming the theme song and say simbaaaa ๐Ÿ˜ถ

lol.

20160515_212034.png

i start doing the nemo initiation in the tank thing..

Anyone else dying to see Finding Dory?โ˜บ๏ธ

Yes I am! I got the Fortune Cookie Soap summer box and it was themed to Nemo! It made me soo happy but it did have more of an artifical chemically set of scents than normal... still fun though!

Hehehehehe!   I love it!   A ritual for the war paint!   

just to say its not exactly that tone but i do chant.. sometimes I'll be like SAILOR MOON, MAKE UP ! well, whenever I reach for my sailor moon powders XD and eyeliners. 

Weirdo is my name and strange makeup application is my game lol ๐Ÿ˜ You are definitely not alone, my boyfriend is always bewildered and amused by my makeup and skincare rituals.

I randomly dance my way through my house. Does that count?

I also do all my thinking while laying in the floor. I'll literally just collapse to the floor so I can think. I didn't realize I did it until I was in college, working in the campus tv station, and collapsed to the floor one day and had a friend say something like, "Paige is on the floor again."

Anonymous Insider

Dancing around randomly is routine for me. I feel crazy doing it sometimes as well especially if my husband catches me. Luckily he is awesome and he usually joins me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think dancing around definitely makes you awesome!!    

Haha,  the floor thing is great!  I can't say I've ever seen anyone do that.  ๐Ÿ˜œ

testing