colorobsession

Project 10 Pan - Deluxe Sample Edition

[ Edited ]

I love the entire idea of the Project 10 Pan. I always get so excited to try new things, but the end result are drawers and bins full of lots of partially used product. I know there have been a few posts about everyone's 10Pan accomplishments, and I figured it'd be fun to also spread the love to those who are also trying to clean house with their deluxe samples (especially with the awesome new 100 pt perks this month!).

I've got quite a collection of minis that have amassed, and I've been storing them in the case that last year's sunkit came in.

mail-1.jpeg

I really want to try so many of the products in there, but I've GOT to use up some of the ones I've already tried (of which I have another whole makeup bag full...I think I might have a mini-addiction :-p). I will definitely post an update when I have finished my DS 10-Pan.

What DS have you used up recently? Are any of them worth investing in the full-sized version? 

jxw200

Re: Project 10 Pan - Deluxe Sample Edition

(0) Hearts

i'm trying to use up deluxe samples too. It is getting so out of hand! lol not to mention that i have about a billion mini makeup things and legitimately at least six deluxe samples of hourglass veil primer haha. and SO MUCH deluxe skincare. AHHHH 

kalex

20131105_115135.jpg

My goal last month was sample packets.  This month my goal is to be able to post another 10 deluxe samples by the end of the month!

AmelieLandry

(0) Hearts

I only have three deluxe samples left:

1) Josie Aran argan oil makeup remover

2) Benefit They're Real! mascara sample from the BI bday gift

3) ditto #2 regarding Benefit Watt's Up! highlighter

I do have a couple of lancome serum samples somewhere but I can't find them

So far I've used up two UDPP sample tubes (liked), two UD naked BB tubes (didn't like, but didn't want to waste), and some cleanser samples (my favorite was a Soap and Glory one)

AmelieLandry

(0) Hearts

Oh wait! I also have a Smashbox face primer sample and an Essie cuticle o