colorobsession

Project 10 Pan - Deluxe Sample Edition

[ Edited ]

I love the entire idea of the Project 10 Pan. I always get so excited to try new things, but the end result are drawers and bins full of lots of partially used product. I know there have been a few posts about everyone's 10Pan accomplishments, and I figured it'd be fun to also spread the love to those who are also trying to clean house with their deluxe samples (especially with the awesome new 100 pt perks this month!).

I've got quite a collection of minis that have amassed, and I've been storing them in the case that last year's sunkit came in.

mail-1.jpeg

I really want to try so many of the products in there, but I've GOT to use up some of the ones I've already tried (of which I have another whole makeup bag full...I think I might have a mini-addiction :-p). I will definitely post an update when I have finished my DS 10-Pan.

What DS have you used up recently? Are any of them worth investing in the full-sized version? 

colorobsession

Re: Project 10 Pan - Deluxe Sample Edition

@sephoramusthave - No judgment on the 4 bottles of NARS! All those DS add up quick and you might be able to get essentially the same amount of product as a full-sized for free (and there is nothing wrong with that!). I actually think I have a Buxom Big & Healthy lipstick in Marrakesh hiding somewhere in that box...I defnitely want to try it out now! Also, that's awesome that you were able to receive so many skincare samples from that company. Is this a site anyone can join or something special??

@violalea - lol...I do order online a lot, so that has given me the opportunity to collect a lot of samples and minis in addition to point perks :-) I also have a thing for purchasing sets that contain minis of lots of different products, such as the Sun Kit (and other Sephora Favs sets), or the Big 10 (I think that was what it was called) that Benefit put out a while ago. I feel like my tendency is to invest money in trying smaller versions of lots of new things than buying a full sized version of one (unless I really love something). I've got some minis of Josie Maran as well. How did you like the cleansing oil? I've used mine a few times but I didn't feel like it left my skin feeling clean enough, especially if I had been wearing makeup.

violalea

(0) Hearts

Hi colorobsession,

Yeah I have been using the cleansing oil the last few days only so far so good and I feel clean afterwards. I heard it was pretty good at removing makeup I need to try that too :smileyhappy:

I will definitely get the SunKit this year :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

Oh wow that looks amazing!!!

I dont have very many samples right now, I've used up a lot and the ones I dont have any interest in I give to my mom. I shop in store where I rarely get samples, if I shopped online and got the 3 free samples plus weekly deluxe samples I would have a lot more.

The last deluxe sample from Sephora that I used up were my 4 (yes...I spend 400 points on this) deluxe samples of the nars tinted moisturizer. The color was WWAYYYYY too dark for me, but I mixed it (70/30?) with my sunscreen and created my perfect shade, and it lasted me soooo long. Right now I am using a mini buxom big and healthy lipstick in sydney. Its a full on nude, I prefer the pink nudes but still a gorgeous color and looks really nice with a bright or smokey eye look. I also have 2 travel sized buxom lipglosses (white russian and dolly) and I love them, but prefer the formula of white russian (one is a lip gloss while the other a lip cream). Oh and I used up 2 samples of the KVD lock it tattoo foundation in 44 and 46, love love love it, but its always out of stock.

Skincare wise, I only have one packet left of a tata harper mask. I got a crazy amount of sample packets from this company so I've been able to test out a lot of their skincare items and I got 3 origins samples and I've been using those lately as well (mask, serum, cleanser).

Everything on this list is worth investing in (except the tata harper skincare).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 86 replies
  • 134 hearts
  • 26 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • jxw200
    • annonymous1