krunce

Products you DON'T Regret Buying in 2012

[ Edited ]

MsMisty's super fantastic post idea was a fantastic purge and cleanse for all of us. It's really nice to admit to your 2012 mistakes, and I've loved reading everyone's posts.

Let's try to feel a bit better about ourselves too and list off the HG products (or maybe slightly shy of HG products) that you discovered in 2012 and you envision sticking around for years to come. Or at least, until the end of this year, lol.

In 2012, I made a few key skincare discoveries that have made a huge difference for me.

One of them is my Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System. I looked reviews up before I splurged and was super nervous to buy, especially since a lot of dermatologists don't agree that skin ever 'purges.' While this hasn't cleared up all of my acne, it's made a huge difference in my daily skin management and skin texture. It suits my skin type really well, and I'm also **bleep** about keeping it clean (whenever the batteries run out, I soak the brush head in isopropyl alcohol, and then soke the brush head attachment area on the device in isopropyl alcohol too).

swfupload_4507781323763991496.jpg

2012 is also the year I disocvered Philosophy's Purity Made Simple. I can never go back. It's amazing and perfect and I love it so much.

swfupload_3889848553367275243.jpg

I also started using Caudalie's VInosource S.O.S. thirst quenching serum, which is a super light but super effective moisture lock in and balancer for after you wash your face. My combination skin, which vascillates from dry in the mornings to oily in the evenings, now skips the 'dry' phase entirely.

swfupload_6525759701802691359.jpg

The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing System in both Gel and Lotion have partnered with all of the above beautifully, and are the keystone to my new skincare routine. They absorb in perfectly, and don't leave that frustrating glycerin layer, but also keep my skin moisturized. I have one of each and transition between them from summer to winter now.

swfupload_712400927948534062.jpgswfupload_6523246319017829231.jpg

poemelyric

Re: Products you DON'T Regret Buying in 2012

(0) Hearts

For me, it's the UD Nakeds, Lancôme Cils Booster and Hypnose Drama.

cspriverratz

Re: Products you DON'T Regret Buying in 2012

So many items that i tried out in 2012 ended up becoming a staple of my beauty routine! 

Some purchases I definitely do not regret buying are:

-Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine: gives a light pinky color, leaves lip moisturizes, use it almost everyday before leaving the house!

-Buxom Mascara: daily mascara! leaves every lash perfectly coated and clump free (:

-Benefit Boi-ing! concealer: industrial strength, makes my skin look smooth and flawless!

-Marc Jacobs Daisy: perfect floral scent! have this in a rollerball, take it with me on the go

-Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose: 1 million times better than cherry chapstick! gives lips that red color and moisturizes so well!

-Urban Decay Naked Palette: best.eyeshadow.palette.everrrr. perfect neutrals and a very high