Products People Love that You Don't

kimmi1115

Products People Love that You Don't

Surely we've all been in this boat before: you hear all the hype and positive reviews about a certain beauty product.  You think it's something you might like and whatnot.  You buy it, or get a sample if possible, and it turns out you hate it.  Sometimes you may even feel as if you're the only one in the world who isn't fond of the product. 

I was in this situation just this week lol.  I bought the Buxom Lash mascara last week.  I read good reviews of it on Sephora, the cast member said it was a top seller in the store, etc.  Compared to the other mascaras in the Sephora Favorites section of the store, it was number.  I've given it a few days use, and I wanted to love it.  But that didn't happen lol.  I don't like it.  It's going back this Friday while my mom and I hang out (she has to kill some time before she can pick up her new cat from the vet from being fixed).  I'm gonna pick up the mascara I was using before, Urban Decay's Big Fatty.  The brush took a bit to master, but I loved the overall "fluffy" effect it gave my lashes.  Buxom didn't do that for me. 

So, what was your product?

spamantha

Re: Products People Love that You Don't

philosophy hope in a jar. after i was done with this i needed every ounce of hope i could get to try and make my skin go back to looking pristine. my god it made me break out like i was 14 again. thankfully ole henriksen saved the day (and my pores)

nursetre

Re: Products People Love that You Don't

I actually agree with all of your product descriptions.  Now, please list your favorites because you have alot to teach us!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 61 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • katie1724
    • officegal
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • shyvicki