Products People Love that You Don't

Products People Love that You Don't

Surely we've all been in this boat before: you hear all the hype and positive reviews about a certain beauty product.  You think it's something you might like and whatnot.  You buy it, or get a sample if possible, and it turns out you hate it.  Sometimes you may even feel as if you're the only one in the world who isn't fond of the product. 

I was in this situation just this week lol.  I bought the Buxom Lash mascara last week.  I read good reviews of it on Sephora, the cast member said it was a top seller in the store, etc.  Compared to the other mascaras in the Sephora Favorites section of the store, it was number.  I've given it a few days use, and I wanted to love it.  But that didn't happen lol.  I don't like it.  It's going back this Friday while my mom and I hang out (she has to kill some time before she can pick up her new cat from the vet from being fixed).  I'm gonna pick up the mascara I was using before, Urban Decay's Big Fatty.  The brush took a bit to master, but I loved the overall "fluffy" effect it gave my lashes.  Buxom didn't do that for me. 

So, what was your product?

Re: Products People Love that You Don't

philosophy hope in a jar. after i was done with this i needed every ounce of hope i could get to try and make my skin go back to looking pristine. my god it made me break out like i was 14 again. thankfully ole henriksen saved the day (and my pores)

Re: Products People Love that You Don't

I actually agree with all of your product descriptions.  Now, please list your favorites because you have alot to teach us!!!

Conversation Stats