Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Piercing and Tattoos are a big part of body decoration but I can't find a thread dedicated to discuss P&Ts So I thought to start one. (If there is already a thread and I missed it somehow, please let me know and I'll take down mine). 

This is a place to show off your Tattoos and Piercing, share your good and bad experiences. Seek help and suggestions if you are considering to get one or two or more.

IMG_5981.JPG

Images are found through Google search.

Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Totally agree with @veronika23! Reputable tattoo shops are usually a good bet. I got my rook done at one and they used very sterile tools and did an excellent job. I also find they're great when looking to buy new jewelry for your piercing! 

H2Ocean makes a great spray solution formulated for piercings. It is stellar. You are absolutely correct on the piercing guns being damaging. Places like Claire's oftentimes pierce directly with a spring loaded earring. They use the earring (which is dull) and the gun to jam it through your ear to create the puncture. A licensed piercer on the other hand uses an autoclave sterilized, sealed single use needle that is extremely sharp and hollow. It glides through skin more readily and creates clean edges that heal better and surrounding tissue is less traumatized=less healing time. By the way i loooooove this thread concept!! @fatimamummy

Cool thread! One day I hope to get a tat from KVD! Oh how I wish! Heart

A KVD tattoo is on my bucket list! Smiley Tongue

Now that should be a point perk!

2 Hour Kat Von D Tattoo Session =D

OMG same!! Smiley Very Happy That'd be AWESOME!!!!

Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • IMG_4501.JPG
  • IMG_5981.JPG
  • Phoenix sleeve.JPG
  • melt.JPG
  • IMG_5606.JPG
  • Tattoocloseup.jpg
  • IMG_1188.JPG
  • IMG_0704.JPG
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
  • 20170411_025925.jpg