Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

Piercing and Tattoos are a big part of body decoration but I can't find a thread dedicated to discuss P&Ts So I thought to start one. (If there is already a thread and I missed it somehow, please let me know and I'll take down mine). 

This is a place to show off your Tattoos and Piercing, share your good and bad experiences. Seek help and suggestions if you are considering to get one or two or more.

IMG_5981.JPG

Images are found through Google search.

Re: Piercing and Tattoos , Discussion thread!

good luck! My ribs were a cover up, but just because it was a tattoo from 15 years ago, so I have changed and wanted something new. 🙂 You can always refresh!

Wow Franceslovesyou.  Both of your tattoos are stunning!

thank you so much! I am glad I had them both done. 🙂

This is so pretty! I agree that the water color effect looks super cool. The colors of the flowers are also sooo gorgeous. 

XOXO,
Marieke

thanks! She designed it to fit over my scar. I thought it might be too big, but i think it worked out!

It's beautiful @franceslovesyou

This is so beautiful @franceslovesyou. 🙂

Gorgeous, @franceslovesyou!! I love how it looks like watercolors/inks.

@fatimamummy @Asche @jriskus aw thanks! I suffered a long time, but I think it will all be worth it when it is healed! 😄

I finally get my nostril repiercied today. Excuse my faded lipstick, the picture is post lunch. 

IMG_6393.JPG

Very cute, I would love to get mine done but my wife would kill me.

Very pretty, love to get my nose done but my wife would kill me.

Pretty!  Now don't give it to your husband to hold for you and you're all set! 😜

Lol @jozkid No way I repeat the same mistake again 😉

I've had my belly button pierced since college. If it wasn't for work dress codes, I'd get my eyebrow pierced.

I got my first one of the month. 🙂 I have another one later this month... but so happy with it and really excited to share!17819097_1263164213720642_1072861789496016896_n.jpg

Awwww - This is really pretty!   @franceslovesyou

@franceslovesyou truly beautiful !!

Awesome thread! I love seeing what everyone else has going on! 

For piercings, I have my nose, monroe (at least thats what ppl called it when I had it done, tongue lip, and (tmi?) nipples...I've taken a few out here and there and toyed with the idea of letting them grow in because i've had them all since I was 16-17 and I'm going on 30, but I just quite can't commit because I always think I'll be sorry that I took some of them out!

Spoiler
20170411_025925.jpg
On my left forearm, probably my favourite

20170411_025823.jpg
On my right forearm, another favourite. People always ask what the blank space is, i'm sure if your in a tattoo thread ya'll already know, but just incase its negative space, meant to break up the image and give it some flow!

20170411_025732.jpg
On my left bicep, honestly it really needs to be re-done, a lot of the shading has lightened up and i'm just not happy with the features

20170411_030613.jpg
* edit: forgot to say this ones on my left hip.

This one makes me laugh. Moral of the story, don't let people give you tattoos in their house when you are 16 and neither of you are nowhere near sober minded. Definitely from a different life, it had other meaning at the time but those things have no place in my life today so I like to pretend the meaning really was not to let people hold me down

P.s totally saving to get a portrait of my little house panther next, and i want a crow someone in memory of my previous partner. Thinking that I'm not going to get them in the same area because I don't want either to come off with a Halloween vibe!

I used to have piercings but no longer! I've had my septum and both nipples pierced and helix (which is still around and my oldest).Only one tattoo, my little Bowie lightning bolt.

FullSizeRender.jpg

You can kind of see both piercings here ^

IMG_4501.JPG

testing