kimmi1115

Photos of Your Stash

I saw a thread a while back on here about counting your makeup products.  It was amazing to see those numbers!  While I was reorganzing and going through my makeup since I have moved on to Sephora, and since some things expired and I learned that the hard way lol, I got the silly idea to take a picture of it lol. So if you're bored or just reorganizing your stash, feel free to take a picture and post it!  :smileyhappy: My collection is in the little league range at the moment lol

This is my stash after I went through stuff.  I don't use my Victoria's Secret kit much anymore since I discovered Sephora, but I still do use the blushes in it and the lip products when I'm at home for the day.  The main two palettes I've been using are from Urban Decay and Kat Von D, and I love both!

stash 2.jpg

Here's my stash back to organization on my spinny organizer my granny gave me for Christmas.  It works well for the moment, but there's no way I can fit my polishes in it lol.

stash 1.jpg

BeautyLove02

Re: Photos of Your Stash

(0) Hearts

It was actually beneficial to do this, because I set aside some stuff I hadn't used in a while and put them in my staples bag to use them up. Shopping my stash :smileyhappy:

BeautyLove02

I woke up one morning to my 3 year old covered in my Naked 2 shadows...and especially Blackout. Which is why everything has black powder on them (that WON'T come off!) I learned my lesson and everything is locked up in train cases now :smileyhappy:

BeautyLove02

Okay, it took me a couple days to get the energy and time to do this...but here goes:aaclosedpalettes.jpgaaopenpalettes.jpgaaclosedcreamshadows.jpgaaopencreamshadows.jpgaaliners.jpgaafacestuff.jpgaalippies.jpg

BeautyLove02

(0) Hearts

Wow I love looking at pics like these :smileyhappy: Relieves some of my guilt after buying 2 palettes in 2 weeks. Going to upload some pictures tomorrow...it just seems like so much work lol..I'm lazy!

LKuhle

(0) Hearts

I really need to invest in some organization. I have my daily make up in the bag that the Sun Safety Kit samples came in this year and the rest are just strewn throughout my bathroom drawers. My samples are my huge problem right now... I've accumulated soooo many and I'm desperately trying to figure out a way to properly organize them other than just throwing them in bags, haha

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Hi, my name is BeautyTester and I'm a skincare addict. So, when I first started to get into high end stuff, I was planning to try a couple of things so I can find what's right for me. Well, that....got a little out of hand....

2013-08-26 16.46.58.jpg2013-08-26 17.04.21.jpgAnd what I'm using right now:

2013-08-26 17.14.25.jpg

That's not counting the sample packets. I'm now typing up a list to pair things up for regimen and when to use which so I don't go crazy trying to use all of them....X.X

viviene23

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

How do you like the Sekkisei mask? I had that in my basket in another website forever but I keep on changing my mind on buying it. Have you tried the Boscia? How does it compare?

BTW lol @ the beautyholic anonymous intro :-)

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@viviene. I've used up at least 2 or 3 tube of the Sekkisei mask (aside from the 2 shown). If your skin feel super flaky and greasy and dull in general, just use this and it feels like it lifted all the flakes/clogged pore stuff away. However, the pulling power is pretty strong and it is a tad drying so I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive or dry skin. If you use it after a shower, it's particularly strong and your peach fuzz may not be happy.

Boscia mask is gentler, but the scent doesn't agree with me and makes my eyes water/sting every time I have it on. If you want a super gentle alternative, True Blue Spa Blackberry mask is a very gentle peel mask with very mild scent, I think it's good for everyone, the only con would be some people might find it not powerful enough.

However, nowadays I feel like my skin is overexfoliated from all the peels/scrubs/treatment, so I'm going to stick with the TBS blackberry mask for a while and see if I should switch to a gentler alternative instead.

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

Beautiful stashes ladies!!!!!! I'm super envious!!!!

nebel

Not everything I have by a long shot, but I had packed up a kit to do makeup on my friends yesterday, and I thought it looked so pretty sitting there, I just had to take a picture and share it :smileyhappy: image.jpg

violalea

it looks so nice and neat :smileywink:

drrragon

INGLOT!!!!!!  I wish I didn't already have a lifetime's worth of eyeshadow, I've been DYING to try inglot stuff all year!

viviene23

I like inglot too...ithey have great pigmentation and affordable! I recently discovered that they have an actual store in newport beach here in cali so I literally dragged my mother in law there and we swatched items like crazy lol

nebel

Oh gosh, I LOVE inglot.  I only have two palettes (the three eyeshadow-one-blush combo)  and a couple of lipsticks, but the whole brand is phenomenal. 

dolceloure

I'm in a transition phase (moved back home a couple of months ago, and am moving again in a month) so my room is too much of a disaster zone to spread out my entire makeup collection. However, I took some pictures of what I have in my makeup drawers:

20130628_002947.jpg face stuff

20130628_003027.jpg eye makeup - eye liner pencils (forgot to take a picture of them...I keep them on my shelf in a Harry Potter cup :smileyhappy: )

20130628_003105.jpg my outta control lippies

20130628_003154.jpg the one palette that won't fit in the drawer

20130628_003216.jpg makeup extras/duplicates/samples -- things I'm not using yet. Ex - I only use one mascara at a time since they have such a short shelf life, so all my extras go in here.

It's all a bit sloppy but somewhat organized. I think once I move I'm going to reshuffle everything and figure out a better storage system. My mess of lip products is driving me crazy!

MK89

I keep some makeup brushes and tools in a Butterbeer mug :smileywink:

violalea

Yeah good luck on moving! I know its such a hassle. I have just moved recently. Love your collection :smileyhappy:

rikkie

Birchbox drawer organizers? Me too! :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

Ditto on the Birchbox organizers :smileyhappy: They're plenty sturdy and just the right height to fit a good number of products in!

clarks18

Oh these are the threads that make me want to go buy everything.  This thread is an enabler!!!!!  Great collections ladies.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 311 replies
  • 561 hearts
  • 65 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • runy
    • katie1724