kimmi1115

Photos of Your Stash

I saw a thread a while back on here about counting your makeup products.  It was amazing to see those numbers!  While I was reorganzing and going through my makeup since I have moved on to Sephora, and since some things expired and I learned that the hard way lol, I got the silly idea to take a picture of it lol. So if you're bored or just reorganizing your stash, feel free to take a picture and post it!  :smileyhappy: My collection is in the little league range at the moment lol

This is my stash after I went through stuff.  I don't use my Victoria's Secret kit much anymore since I discovered Sephora, but I still do use the blushes in it and the lip products when I'm at home for the day.  The main two palettes I've been using are from Urban Decay and Kat Von D, and I love both!

stash 2.jpg

Here's my stash back to organization on my spinny organizer my granny gave me for Christmas.  It works well for the moment, but there's no way I can fit my polishes in it lol.

stash 1.jpg

poohblueberry

Re: Photos of Your Stash

(0) Hearts

@clarks18,

I know! Seeing others' collections make me want to buy everything too! 

If only each and every one of us on BT won the lottery! :smileyvery-happy:

fabme

(0) Hearts

Nice organizer! Nice stash.  Sadly, I feel very unorganized now.

starletta8

OK, here we go! This is a large percentage of my collection, but I was too lazy to dig everything out.

Powder eyeshadow:

eyeshadow_closed.jpg

And a look at the colors:

eyeshadow_open.jpg

Cream eyeshadows, eyeshadow sticks, and Aqua Creams:

cream_eyeshadow.jpg

Lids open:

cream_shadow_colors.jpg

Liquid eyeliners, gel eyeliners, and open mascaras:

mascara_2.jpg

Lids open and wands out for colored mascara:

mascara_colors.jpg

Eyeliner:

eyeliners.jpg

Lipliners and brow liner:

misc_sticks.jpg

Pigments and body makeup:

pigments.jpg

And lips:

lips.jpg

Nail polish, face products, and blush are elsewhere in this thread.

starletta8

The only time samples have shown up- perfume.

perfume.jpg

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

Yes, up close photos please! :smileyhappy: I wanted to include my perfume collection, but - as I mentioned in my post - I'm moving, so I've packed away all of my perfumes in their original boxes. 

I think I actually like pictures of perfume stashes more than makeup stashes, haha.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

It'll be awhile before I can haul everything out again- it's sort of a massive pain to unload the medicine cabinet. But I'll do it- just not immediately.

violalea

[ Edited ]

@ starletta,

LOVE LOVE your perfume collection!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I am obsessed with mini perfumes guess you kinda already know that. Do you mind taking a couple close up photos if you have time? :smileyhappy:

starletta8

I don't have that many minis- I'll take a photo, just not immediately.

mafan

Nice collection.  I'll have to take a picture of my perfumes at some point.  I've got some pretty cool bottles.

And I'll take a picture of my minis for you violalea.  I just found a few more in a drawer yesterday when I was looking for something completely different.  I forgot that I had several Guerlain minis that I've had for a while.

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@mafan,

Aw thanks!!!! Now I am dying to see your awesome perfume collection.

Yeah it was great trading with you :smileyhappy: I wish we went over more of our stuff to see what else we wanted to trade :smileywink: Its okay always have more chance in the future :smileywink: Now you and me can wait together till the next awesome 100 point perks and new codes for mini perfumes :smileyhappy: Did you get the luckystar mini perfume? Its kinda cute. Not as cute as the star in the deluxe fragrance sampler set that we both have :smileywink: but its mini so it still made me excited and wanted it  :smileyhappy:

Which Guerlain mini perfumes were you talking about? I have the La Petite Robe Noir mini. :smileyhappy:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I wanted to mention- most of the lip products were swatched in this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Lipstick-Swatches/td-p/486793

I'm going to take a look and see what all I need to add to that thread. I know I've got a really extensive collection, so hopefully it helps someone!

LolaVal

Absolutely beautiful collection!!!

starletta8

Thanks!

kenny

Wow, gorgeous collection!

starletta8

Thanks! I've been accumulating for awhile...

violalea

[ Edited ]

Omg you could open a mini Sephora store. No kidding :smileyhappy: Love love it !!!!!!!!

And I love the way you took the photos too: close and open products. So professional :smileyhappy:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

LOL, thanks!  I even left out some of the cheap eyeshadow singles that I only bought for a certain purpose and don't use- and the products that are just for memories.

starletta8

I know of a few things that were left out.... and of course, this doesn't include samples or body products...

rikkie

*drool* You could stock half a SiJCP by yourself I think, lol! So impressive! I've been looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection! 

I love the lonely lip/brow pencils. :smileyvery-happy:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

Yeah, I don't use that many brow products and use the clear lip liner (no need for colored ones that way!)

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Yeah, I have a UD brow box that will last me the rest of my life and only use lip liners on my eyebrows, oddly... they are perfect for matching pink/red/purple hair!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 311 replies
  • 553 hearts
  • 65 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • runy
    • katie1724