kimmi1115

Photos of Your Stash

I saw a thread a while back on here about counting your makeup products.  It was amazing to see those numbers!  While I was reorganzing and going through my makeup since I have moved on to Sephora, and since some things expired and I learned that the hard way lol, I got the silly idea to take a picture of it lol. So if you're bored or just reorganizing your stash, feel free to take a picture and post it!  :smileyhappy: My collection is in the little league range at the moment lol

This is my stash after I went through stuff.  I don't use my Victoria's Secret kit much anymore since I discovered Sephora, but I still do use the blushes in it and the lip products when I'm at home for the day.  The main two palettes I've been using are from Urban Decay and Kat Von D, and I love both!

stash 2.jpg

Here's my stash back to organization on my spinny organizer my granny gave me for Christmas.  It works well for the moment, but there's no way I can fit my polishes in it lol.

stash 1.jpg

runy

Re: Photos of Your Stash

(0) Hearts

WOW!

denden798

(0) Hearts

so jealous :smileyhappy: Do you just use your own money on this or do you have a career in this sort of thing?

violalea

[ Edited ]

I think I am in love :smileywink:

Mind if I asking what are the NUDE boxes you have there? I saw like 6 of them. Sorry just curious :smileywink: 

So you are not a makeup artist, just makep LOVER :smileywink:?? Cause I saw you had a lot of same products :smileyhappy:

mkupgk

Im aiming to become a makeup guru on YouTube lol :smileywink:

mkupgk

Lol I redeem every order to get the nude oil treatment :smileywink:.  Yes, I am a makeup lover and totally obsessed! I can't stop buying makeup :smileysurprised:.  The bills are piling up for me lol.  

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

love love them all :smileyhappy: Yeah I have always wanted to try out the nude oil but in the end always picking out another one, mostly mini perfumes. But seeing you love it so much
(6 boxes :smileyhappy:) maybe I will get it as my deluxe sample for my next order :smileyhappy:. How do you like the Nude oil by the way? I have acne prone skin thats why I kinda hesitate. But I do use other oil JM and Tarte sometimes.

Bumblee

Wow you sure love the Naked palettes :smileyhappy:

mkupgk

Yes, I got them for 2 years during Christmas b/c my relatives are makeup junkies :smileywink:

violalea

[ Edited ]

after seeing all of your beautiful wonderful fantastic collection, my collection is level 1 compared to you guys level 10 :smileyhappy: for makeup. 

For nail polish, I have 2 bottles haha. So no need to compare that.

sephoramusthave

:smileyvery-happy:

kimmi1115

@sephoramusthave: I still haven't straightened it up yet, and it is bugging the crap out of my OCD.  I may have to switch back over to my spinning organizer and repurpose the tray.  I used to have a small set of drawers a long time ago, but I think I switched to over to something else when I got the spinning organizer. 

sephoramusthave

kimmi----The next time you're at Walmart, look in the storage section for a little 5 drawer organizer. Its the one I have, except that I have 8 drawers instead of 5. Its amazing but its hard to show in pictures how compact but spacious this product really is! I really love it, and even when its completely full its not heavy at all. I move it around all the time, from my bedroom to the bathroom to the upstairs "gameroom" with no problems. I'm a wuss when it comes to lifting things (I have the weakest wrists) but I swear, I dont think my whole filled up box weights more than 5 lbs. So light.

kimmi1115

Since sephoramusthave bumped up the thread, that reminds me that I need to reorganize my makeup tray.  It's gotten a bit messy.  I pick up one thing, and something beside it falls over.  At least the cats haven't knocked things around lol.

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

Where did your granny get this organizer?! It positvely charming and something I must have! :smileyhappy:

iabg

[ Edited ]

I have this same organizer -- love it:

Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer by Lori Greiner

JillMConnell

(0) Hearts

I MUST have that tray.  Amazing.

sephoramusthave

Kimmi---I've never been good with trays. I used to have one but I would store all my makeup/skincare/fragrance on it and it was just such a big mess, and I spend more time looking for a specific product then when I had everything in different cabinets/makeup bags/drawers. I do better when I have a small set of drawers that I can organize and keep everything in. That way I dont have clutter and everything has its own space. I have my makeup organizer memorized right now, my brain just automatically knows what drawer to pull out and where everything is, I dont have to think at all anymore.

sephoramusthave

*bump*

iabg

(Got it from QVC online)

sephoramusthave

Sweet, I was able to post my makeup collection in my updated box. This is pretty much everything I own except for the bigger palettes. My palette drawer in my box is my most filled one, you cant see everything in there because its all stacked on top of each other but here's whats in there:

1. UD Ammo

2. TheBalm Shady Lady Vol 2

3. TheBalm Shady Lady Vol 3

4. UD Naked Basics

5. Dior Holiday Eye

6. TheBalm Balmbini

7. TheBalm Big Mama

sephoramusthave

I reorganized my makeup drawer box. Big Lots had a set of 3 of the exact same drawers for 5 bucks so I bought it and popped it onto my box. I bought a set of 5 at Walmart for around 10 bucks, and the set of 3 at Big Lots was 5 bucks. They are seperate drawers that are made to pop/lock into each other. I just popped off the top from my 5 drawer unit and popped in the 3 drawer unit on top. So now I have a 8 drawer unit. If I need to put it away in cabinets I can assemble it into sets of 2 (4 drawers each) but now I have everything locked into on top of each other. Its a 8 drawer stack but it sure is pretty sturdy. I need to figure out how to post pixs on this new board! Here's how I have it set up:

Drawer 1: FACE (foundation, setting powder, concealer, TM, sunscreen, eye primer)

Drawer 2: SINGLE SHADOWS (cream, pressed powder and loose)

Drawer 3: PALETTES (any palette that fits)

Drawer 4: LIPSTICKS

Drawer 5: LIPGLOSS/LIPBALM (some are in purse/night stand)

Drawer 6: POWDER BLUSH

Drawer 7: CREAM/LIQUID BLUSH

Drawer 8: BRONZER/LUMINIZER/LINER/MASCARA

I really like how its organized right now. Before everything was packed into the 5 drawers, everything was on top of each other and things got neglected because I couldnt see them/werent within easy reach. Right now I have everything laid OUT so I can see everything that I have, and every drawer is still full because nothing (almost nothing) is on top of each other. I really underestimated how much makeup I have....when you have everything packed into a pretty small stack of drawers your eyes play tricks on you. I had NO idea that I had so many glosses (because my glosses/balms/lipsticks were all mushed into the same drawer).

I need to do the project 10 pan again. Or something.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 311 replies
  • 561 hearts
  • 65 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • runy
    • katie1724