kimmi1115

Photos of Your Stash

I saw a thread a while back on here about counting your makeup products.  It was amazing to see those numbers!  While I was reorganzing and going through my makeup since I have moved on to Sephora, and since some things expired and I learned that the hard way lol, I got the silly idea to take a picture of it lol. So if you're bored or just reorganizing your stash, feel free to take a picture and post it!  :smileyhappy: My collection is in the little league range at the moment lol

This is my stash after I went through stuff.  I don't use my Victoria's Secret kit much anymore since I discovered Sephora, but I still do use the blushes in it and the lip products when I'm at home for the day.  The main two palettes I've been using are from Urban Decay and Kat Von D, and I love both!

stash 2.jpg

Here's my stash back to organization on my spinny organizer my granny gave me for Christmas.  It works well for the moment, but there's no way I can fit my polishes in it lol.

stash 1.jpg

WhereYouStand

Re: Photos of Your Stash

ok nail polish aside...well ok... lets be honest then...tons of products i own aside aside here's the bulk of it. or at least make up that is not including other beauty products *sighs* i must be a narcissist

021.JPG

sephoramusthave

I wonder what my makeup stash would look like if I laid everything out on the floor and took a pic :smileyvery-happy:

LOL!

WhereYouStand

I really really want to post my makeup and now seeing other peoples posts I don't feel like a total narcissist however...I still need to put all my makeup from various stashes in piles before I can take a pic of them. which will take a while but I will for sure get to it Lol

lolo01

Organizing some items...

20130515_234538-1.jpeg

brennab

Fun! Here's my stash :-)

2013-03-16_17.24.59[1].jpg   2013-03-16_17.27.21[1].jpg    2013-03-16_17.35.29[1].jpg

2013-03-16_17.30.28[2].jpg  2013-03-16_17.21.25[1].jpg    2013-03-16_17.22.52[1].jpg

2013-03-16_17.33.36[1].jpg

runy

Beautifully organized.

Where did you get those drawer organizers?

crayzeeRN

Wow, I wish my stash was this organized!! Once I move I should have more room to do something like this :smileyhappy: Love the UD palettes you built as well!

kimmi1115

Love the Urban Decay Build Your Palettes that you created!

violalea

wow, can you be any more organized?? LOVE !!!!!!!! Yea I have always wanted to do the same but I dont have enough space at my current place. When I move, definitely. :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

brennab---How do the Dior and NARS nail polishes compare to OPI and Essie? Is the quality about the same or a lot better?

kimmi1115

I did some rearranging of my makeup, and I organized my acrylic nail supplies.  I'll have to see how the current makeup organization works for now.

stash 1.JPG

In order to haul around my acrylic stuff so I don't have to go back and forth all the time, I bought a plastic Caboodle!  I feel like I'm back in the 90s lol!  Some of my friends want me to use them as nail guinea pigs, and the Caboodle will make it much easier.

stash 2.JPG

Files, brushes, nail glue, and hand sanitizer.

stash 3.JPG

Acrylic supplies, nail tip cutters, safety glasses (those things can fly anywhere!), nail and tool sanitizer, and dampen dishes.  I have my tips elsewhere.

stash 4.JPG

Sprays and lotions that fit the season.

stash 5.JPG

Face products, lip products, mascaras, and eye liners.

stash 6.JPG

Eyeshadow!!!!  :smileyvery-happy:

AlwaysGlamorous

(0) Hearts

LOVE the Caboodle!! Im already ready for the 90s to make a comeback....overalls anyone? :smileywink:

violalea

love your collection!!!

sephoramusthave

*steals Kimmi's naked palette*

drrragon

ooh!  she has a Stila Countless Colors!  Since she's not here mebbe I'll steal me that one. *shifty-eyed*

kimmi1115

@sephoramusthave and drrragon would you be able to sneak them or would you be distracted by the two cats and dog in the house? lol.

drrragon

@kimmi -- haha, good point, you'd probably come home to find us playing with Meat Heat and Brutus and the cats!

kimmi1115

It is hard to resist cute critters!  :smileyvery-happy:

violalea

[ Edited ]

haha you ladies cracked me up. Hmmmm. What do I need to "borrow" from Kimmi when she is not looking :smileywink:  :smileywink: ???

mkupgk

image.jpg

mkupgk

Here's a pic of around 85% makeup.   The rest are in my restroom and bedroom = =image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 311 replies
  • 561 hearts
  • 65 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • runy
    • katie1724