Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

❤️ haha she's addorrable

@lidovicky,

Harry Potty is so cute!  I can see why you love her!  🙂

🙂 

Cross posting from Deals 

I have a Cheeba update! He was able to come home tonight, so amazing! He's wearing a cone of shame and it will take 6-12 months for him to fully recover, but there doesn't appear to be any neurological damage. He's on a bunch of pain meds but sleeping. And he's very happy to be home.

Thank you so much for everyone's prayers and well wishes. @NancieNano is doing ok too. Her finger has a nasty bite but isn't broken. And thanks a TON to everyone that chipped in to help. Nancie is so thankful for all of the love! Hope we will see her back soon.

Trying to tag everyone I can remember but please tag anyone I forgot. Thanks again, everyone! BT is so full of love, it never ceases to amaze me. @shimmerbait @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt @NarNarNars @wheeeee @tsavorite @PaletteAddict99

Thanks for the update @pixiedust2- I've been worried about them both, dog bites are awful.

@pixiedust2 - So happy to hear Cheeba's surgery went well and he was able to come home.  Best wishes for a full and quick recovery to Cheeba and Nancie!

@pixiedust2,  

Thanks for the tag.  This is the best news!  I'm really glad to hear this.  It sounds like things are really headed in the right direction!   Yay!  Hugs for Cheeba and Nancie  🙂

Hurray for Cheeba and Nancie!!!!!!!

Thank you so much @pixiedust2 for the update!  Heart  Cheeba coming home is good news

Cross posting here from the Deals thread.  We're asking everyone to keep Nancie & Cheeba in your thoughts & prayers.  If you'd like more information, please PM our friend, @pixiedust2 Heart 

pixie.JPG

Here is a pic of her Cheeba Cat Sad

22.JPG

UPDATE:

Cheeba survived his surgery so this is very good news! There are still some issues due to his injuries and they will keep him overnight to monitor him. If all goes well and his wounds are ok tomorrow, he can get stitched up and hopefully come home.

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. I didn't tell Nancie I was posting this but I know a lot of you know her and are friends with her. The more good thoughts and prayers, the better I say ❤❤ Thank you!

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you for posting this here 🙏🏼

YAS!  This is great news Heart  Thanks so much for the update. 

It's my sweet angels 2nd birthday tomorrow, or today depending on where you live (June 5). Today (June 4 to clarify)I had to go to D.C. to sort some things out for my trip at the end of the month, so naturally I brought him along. Tomorrow, we're spending the day together and I'm taking him to a dog friendly mall that has a gourmet dog Foods shop. I can't believe he's 2 and in a couple months I'll have had him for two years. They sure grow fast. IMG_4702.JPGIMG_4705.JPGHeres him today in the car on the way to and from D.C.  He was exhausted!!!IMG_4624.PNGIMG_0591.JPG

and here he is last year on his first birthday looking so happy. He finished his second dog training class that day and the second photo of him smiling was at his last class.IMG_6632.JPG

On the way home after meeting for the first time. He's still my little baby but he's grown so much from then!!!

And in case anyone cares: heres  a photo of him earlier about to enjoy his cupcake 🙂 he's a spoiled one- I let him have dessert before dinner 😄 We had a great day today together. 5FAEAB98-A650-4D06-9020-99D75888EFE6.jpg

OMG!  What a handsome fella @katgoulding Cat LOL  What a great mommy you are and I love his birthday cake!  Happy Birthday!!

He said thank you @ZombieMetroAnt 🙂

omggggg stop i can't even handle him! so adorbz!

Thank you @reginamcg 🙂 he's my pride and joy

IMG_4177.JPG

IMG_4183.JPG

My Mona was doing the classic "cat in box" yesterday, so naturally I took 300 pictures. 

Mona is very beautiful and she really does a great job at "cat in box" LOL @starsandbucks Heart 

Anonymous Insider

I bought my dog a dog house from amazon it has a deck and looks like an actual house this isnt the one but it looks similar to this style .Minus the plant and the window lol.Actually his is nicer than this its like a two door thing and I think mines bigger mine was 200 dollars on sale.

I also got him a ball pit I bought an inflatable swimming pool and I had to go to toys r us to buy all these because targets selection was really bad.The kiddie pool and the balls costed me a little over 40 dollars but it wasnt too bad.Keep in mind my dogs 50 pounds at 4 months so hes pretty big for this but yeah lol better late than never .

Plus I'am going on vacay soon and had to book him at a boarding kennel an expensive one that has tvs for the dogs and race car beds .I 'am going to get him swimming and the puppy plan though.

Image result for dog ball pit

Stats 250 Piece Plastic Play Balls -  Toys R Us - Toys"R"Us

Related image

1 Reply
testing