Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@shirleylin88,

What a cute, huggable puppy!  Lucky, lucky you!  🙂

i feel super lucky!!!!

Anonymous Insider

My little girl is almost 7 mths! 

IMG_5428.JPG

So cute, @Anonymous- She looks like she's having fun at the beach.

She's gotten so big Dalidyli!  What a beauty!

@Anonymous,  They grow up so fast!  So cute!  🙂

she is beautiful!! <33

I recall there are a few bunny enthusiasts here. Thought I'd share a couple of updated photos of my two buns 🙂 

kingsley.jpg

"The name's Bun...James Bun". 

fe.jpg

"I'm ready for you to tuck me in now!" 

James Bun, omg that's too cute!! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Such cute bunnies, and I love how you did the pictures and captions. They look as happy as can be!

@m26430,

I love these photos!  What darling bunnies!  🙂

@m26430 OMG I love your pet bunnies! I've really been into bunnies ever since I saw a very friendly REW bunny in a pet store. I'd most likely adopt if I were to ever get a pet. 

I want to get a couple of bunnies myself, but my boyfriend is really against owning pets. 

Anonymous Insider

Bunnies dont do much I would let mine play around outside his cage sometimes and explore around the room he was in.The only downside to owning a bunny is the clean up the cage smells really bad like the bunnys urine has a distinct odor to it that never really goes away and poop pellets are everywhere.My bunny would flick his poop onto the walls sometimes lol literally with their feet not all their poop is little pellets either.I would clean out the cage weekly but its a lot of upkeep I would also give my bunny a bath and their water bottle needs to be changed / cleaned too the cleaning with a bunny has to be done regularly even twice a week if possible.Before you buy just keep that in mind because even though their little they can be a lot of work unless your planning on having a bunny den outside your apartment / house where he or she can kinda be outdoors and therefore the whole clean up process would just be much easier overall.I know some people who own bunnies and they have like a farm set up almost and the bunnies like live outside.I guess they cover the bunny house when it rains but their are things the bunnies can go in like a little nesting area / den  so idk.Here is one that looks similar to the one friend I knew who had like 5 bunnies living in hers.

Maybe more if they had baby bunnies which they probably did is my guess.

Image result for bunny house outside

Anonymous Insider

You should get a mini bunny. I had a dwarf rabbit  they are smaller than regular bunnies and they come in really cute color varietys too.

The one I had I would feed lucky charms , tricks cereal lol and his pet food but he also got treats like fruits and veggies he loved eating those.When I gave  him lucky charms cereal he would dig through the food to get to the marshmallows he did the same with his pet food he would dig through the food and only eat the colored crunchies n munchies lol

Anonymous Insider

I would post the pics online of the dog I'am buying but sooo many people clicked the dogs picture that its labeled as popular on the website and it worries me because I already spoke to the breeder and thats my dog people keep looking at lol.I dont want other people trying to buy my dog lol.SO for that reason I will post pics after I officially give the breeder my money and have the dog for fear that people are trying to steal my dog.This pic below is not my puppy but he kinda looks like this but mine looks more like a polar bear a fat chubby polar bear lol. I still havent decided on a name yet ....

Image result for english cream golden puppy

Anonymous Insider

UPDATE - the breeder finally got back to me and he said someone was going to see the dog tomorrow they set up an appointment and I already said I was interested in buying the dog so he said I can cancel their appointment you called me first.Thank god literally who buys a dog on a wed anyways ? I'am planning on buying the puppy this saturday sooo excited I cant even believe it.I finally am getting my dog.If I didnt call him back tonight someone would of bought my puppy tomorrow.Its crazy whenever I want a puppy everyone wants the same puppy lol. 

Anonymous Insider

I called the breeder today for the address and if hes able to hold the puppy and that I wanted to buy the puppy this saturday and he didnt get back to me....  and its almost like 7:00 at night I'am going to be sooooo dissapointed if this falls through.This will literally be the 5th dog I have been interested in and someone else buys it before me.I literally get anxiety when I talk to breeders because the whole thing stresses me out and makes me worried that the puppy I want wont be available.Because soo far it hasnt worked out for me so well...... sooo annoyed / irritated /anxious right now about the whole situation.Plus its a really far drive the breeders not up the street from me so if I go down there and there is no dog I'am going to be angry its over an hour to just get there.Its almost in another state.Even if the puppy is not available anymore even though I did say I was interested he could of at least told me the dog was sold so I dont waste a lot of gas money and time and go all the way there to this guys house in the middle of no where.This whole dog situation is turning into a nightmare.You would think I was trying to buy a celebritys dog the way breeders go about this whole process.Its ridiculous.I cant help but think negatively about the situation because I have to leave the guy voicemails all the time like if you want people to buy the puppy answer your phone.I assume when he doesnt respond back it means the dogs no longer available.

Plus one of the reasons I never bought a dog from a breeder is because of the wait. I dont like waiting 12 months for a puppy and being on wait lists and having to call  / see the dog before someone else puts interest in the puppy and buys it.Even kennels are like that too and it annoys me.I used to buy puppies from pet shops or the SPCA and I never had to go through all this trouble.I feel like I have to compete with other people for the puppy or its like a makeup restock everyone wants a puppy when I want a puppy.

My sweet little dudes:

33808202060_58240f7ed8_k.jpg

Javik we've had for a few years. He was feral when we got him, but seriously is the sweetest and most snuggley cat I've ever had.

32725085093_aae5ae2dfd_k.jpg

Garrus we've had a year and a half. We adopted him as a kitten right after Halloween. Even though he's not a kitten anymore he still acts like one and has a ton of personality.

33808206350_cd3c6f6c58_k.jpg

Your cats are so adorable @properlylost and those names! So handsome!

Image result for Mass effect gif

Thank you! It always makes me happy when someone gets where the names are from too! ❤️

@properlylost Adorable cats and their names are so unique! I wish that I wasn't allergic to cats because some cats are really chill. I especially have a soft spot for black cats. 

1 Reply
testing