Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

that's so cute! perfect for a puppy photoshoot 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Yeah I wanna take pics of my puppy in it because when he or she is full grown they wont fit in it anymore lol.Its a super affordable dog toy idea too.I saw sooo many of these ball pits on youtube and its just for their puppy not kids lol.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this thread and others such as the Party Thread that show animal photos. It's been a week since my 16-year-old cat died and it's been tough going. I realize that all animals and people die, and we had prepared ourselves mentally for the day, but it's still a struggle when the pet is so much a part of our lives. Anyway, I hope I haven't brought anyone down... I'm looking forward to future animal-related posts on this thread and others on BT.

@DiVWA,  I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty!

I went through loss like this about 5 months ago,  and it is tough going and a struggle, because you miss them so much.  I like to think that the love that we share with our pets will always be with us, even when we are apart.  

sorry for your loss @DiVWA 

it's always hard to loose a pet. they are like our children. i hope you find some comfort in this hard time.

TY @blackkitty2014 and @Insomniacmuffin for your kind words. Boo is such a unique name! I can't imagine a cat living 22 years--this last one was our oldest.

Insomniacmuffin, I think you're right about how they feel secure enough to ignore us sometimes. This one was like my shadow a lot of times, so being without her now takes getting used to. But I'm very slowly adjusting.

I'm sorry @DiVWA.  Our boo was probably the same age when she died couple Xmas ago.  My coworker had his cat for almost 22 years.  It's always hard!!!

I am so sorry for your loss @DiVWA

Even if they live to 50, it is just never enough time to squeeze in all the love you feel for them.

I like to think that all the times they napped through a petting, or ignored me when I make kissy-smoochy sounds to try and get their attention is just kitty's way of saying "I feel so loved and secure here that I don't even need to try" and that is the highest compliment a cat can give.

Good wishes your way!!

For all pet owners!

Last night I came across a documentary on Netflix called "Pet Fooled". My dog before Thunder passed away from stomach cancer at a young age of 3. At the time we weren't sure what had caused the problem as we had been feeding him superior kibble and he had no prior issues (everything just happened suddenly!). But after watching this documentary - I feel even the "seemingly superior variety/brands" of kibble are just bunk/marketing ploy. I never want Thunder to go through what Razor went through at such a young age. I think everyone should watch this documentary. It was very informative and definitely helpful in terms of deciding what to feed our beloved poochies! 

I had been thinking of switching Thunder to the raw food diet for a while now and this just pushed me to make the change. 

xo

abh.JPG

Spoiler
a.JPGb.JPGc.JPG

OMG! The dalmatian looks like a Lisa Frank drawing come to life!!!!!

oh no!!!! petsmart has just acquired chewy.com

meh

Merlin enjoys sleeping at the computer...

I am such a pushover that I give him blankies.

Untitled.jpg

@Insomniacmuffin,

Is that because you are there, looking at BT on your computer?  Merlin wants to be close to you?  🙂

We just got a new puppy! Her name is Indigo aka Indy !!IMG_1162.JPGIMG_1088.JPG

RE: Re: Pet Paradise

This is the prettiest puppy I've ever seen! 😍

she is sooo cute!! 

OMG what a cutie pie!!! Congrats on your new baby @Jenji 

@Jenji-  What a cute expression on your puppy's face, she's adorable!

@Jenji what a cutie!!

XOXO,
Marieke

Thank you!

5 Replies
testing