Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@kromance,  How lovable!  Thundy is the cutest!  🙂

@kromance

What a gorgeous sheltie. They are too smart for their own good sometimes (I have only ever had shelties since I was a baby so I know).

Thank you @virgo87! I am in love with the sheltie breed. They are super sensitive and amazingly smart! 

you are def right - they are TOOO smart for their own good..thats for sure. I wake up to toys next to my bed every morning. He brings his favorites next to my bed from his toy box to "entice" me to get out of bed. Too funny! 

what a cutie!

What a handsome guy!  Looks like he could be a handful!

aww! Thanks @prettyinpa =). He is very hyper. Little guy wants to herd everything and anything moving! 

@kromance Thundy  is very handsome and doesn't look mischievous at all 😉

LOLLLL @ZombieMetroAnt - he is known around our area as the dog park bully. Barely 20lbs and picks fights with the biggest dogs at the park. . .  😛

Looks like Sugarfina is branching out!

04_01_17-April-Fools-v3_01.jpg04_01_17-April-Fools-v3_02.jpg04_01_17-April-Fools-v3_03.jpg

Spoiler
Too bad this isn't real 😞

I got the same email. Are they real or not?

You can make this. Knox gelatine mixed with a little homemade chicken or beef broth.  

Use any mold (I use regular mini ice cube tray) and they set rock hard making a nice jelly treat that keeps your pet's joints healthy.

(can set your pet's pills inside, too)

Oh wow, I just skimmed over it and assumed it was real. The "humans love them, too!" line made me gag, so I'm really happy it's not. 🙂

My Mom's beagle Molly was diagnosed with congestive heart failure on Thur. We were initially told we could have up to a year left with her, but yesterday (Friday) we were told it would be more like a few days/a week. If you could keep Molly in your special thoughts/prayers I'd really appreciate it. Watching my Mom go thru this is really hard; I'm one of those kids that can't stand to see their parents cry. It's like a big kick in the gut. I went over late last night to tell her goodbye and all about the Rainbow Bridge. She's 15 years old, and had a great life. She was our first adopted dog (my Mom has a soft spot for Basset Hounds so our first couple of dogs came from accredited breeders. Since then she's adopted 2 other dogs). A lady was following a truck 2 weeks before Christmas and saw a bag get thrown out into the snow. In it were Molly and her brother (that lady that stopped is an Angel). Mom had gone to Petco to get food that evening and saw a boy tormenting Molly in the "for adoption" section. In the way only my Mom can do she "shoved" the kid away from her, and picked her right up and adopted her (her brother was being adopted at the same time by another lady).  I'm going to miss Molly a lot - she's a special little lady. The thought that she gets to go to heaven (aka Rainbow Bridge) and play with our other dogs and do whatever she wants to like drink out of toilets and eat whatever she wants makes me feel better. It may seem juvenile, but I truly believe in the Rainbow Bridge - all Dogs (and Cats) do go to Heaven. I love you Molly ❤️Image may contain: dog and text

Thank you everyone. Molly went to Heaven on Monday. She went very peacefully which is all that we could all for. Mom is taking it hard, but she is grateful that she went so gently. I'm sorry if this upsets anyone. This week has not been good which is why I didn't update. Our sweet little girl is whole again in Heaven with the rest of her doggie sisters which is all we could ask for <3. On a funny note my Mom's eldest Bassett Hound now thinks she rules the roost even though she's the smallest dog out of the 3 girls. It's funny to watch her strut.

@niki172,

You, your Mom, and Molly will be in my thoughts and prayers.  This separation is so hard to go through.

Sweet Molly, loved for always.  I believe you all will be reunited once more. All dogs go to heaven.  

@niki172-  It's so hard to have a pet with a terminal problem, I wish you strength in dealing with it. Remember the good times and know that your pet is going on to the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so sorry to hear about Molly @niki172

She is a precious girl.  Had a great life and most important will always be loved. Hugs to your family!

@niki172 - I'm late to this too, but I am so sorry to hear about Molly.  What a cutie she is!  Your family is in my thoughts.  We had a cockapoo who was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, so my heart goes out to you.  Your mom also sounds like an amazing person - I am so glad Molly found a loving, caring forever home with your family.  

I know I'm late but I'm so sorry to hear this 😞 BIG HUGS!

@niki172 My heart goes out to you, your mom and Molly.  It is devastating to lose a pet because they are family.  I am sending you all kind thoughts and I believe there's a rainbow bridge too.

So sorry to hear this 😞 

@niki172  I am so sorry to hear your news.  😞

Hugs to you, your mom and Molly.  It sounds like your mom gave Molly an amazing life and it is understandable that this is a really hard time for you. And the rainbow bridge is not corny, at all!  I am glad it gives you some comfort.

10 Replies
testing